thirty four.

Even more time has passed, winter is right around the corner, but gladly there's no snow. It never really snows in Sunroadtown.

It's December and soon it's Taehyung's birthday. But there're no signs of Hoseok coming back any time soon. They haven't spoken for almost two weeks, not one call not even one letter, nothing.

Little tried to call him, but he couldn't reach him.

It seems like he completely disappeared from Little's life.

And Little just continued with life. With his classes, with the dancing courses with his friends.
He and Namjoon managed to meet up once a week to play chess together and once a week he would visit Jin at his library, talking about books or showing his newly written stories. At weekends he would meet up with his cousin to work with him or just hang at the porch of his house.

Mostly however he spends time with Jungkook. The twin was always free after work or during work he always tries to find a few free minutes to walk to the dance room to talk to Little.

And Little started enjoying their time.

Together it was fun and nice. Jungkook is a good way to keep himself distracted from the lover who isn't by his side anymore.
Jungkook isn't just a distraction though, he's a great friend too. He helped Little through his heartbreak and always tried to make him smile and feel better in general. The black haired male is an amazing person. Little just never noticed before.

The teasing got less, the closeness got more.

Little noticed it that night, it was Christmas Eve and they spent it at Little's house together with Yoongi, Jimin and Jungkook. It was that night that they all laughed together and that Jungkook placed his hand on Little's thigh while smiling at him brightly, lovingly, with sparkle in his eyes, and true happiness in his laugh.

Little noticed that Jungkook was getting more comfortable around him, more comfortable with touching him from time to time, whether it was to comfort him, to laugh with him, to tickle and tease him or to just be close to him.

It reminded him of Hoseok - every time. It hurt because he likes Jk but not like that. No one could replace the part in Little's heart that belongs to Hoseok - and Hoseok only.

Christmas was over as well and still he hasn't heard from Hoseok. First he was worried but then other thoughts came to his mind. Maybe he won't come back, maybe he settled down somewhere else, maybe he found someone else. Maybe he forgot about Little, maybe their love wasn't the way it seemed.

Maybe it is really over. Because on Taehyung's birthday, Hoseok wasn't there. He promised to be back by then. But Hoseok broke his own promise.

At this point Little gave up. His lover won't return, his love wasn't real - wasn't strong enough.

But deep down he hoped for Hoseok to come back to him, tp explain it to him, to be and love him. Deep down he still had some hope.

It was the day of his birthday, that Taehyung decided that he needed a change. The others were surprised- no they were shocked to see Taehyung, wearing his hair black now.

It looked good, in fact it looked great, especially to his black leather jacket and blue jeans. It just didn't really look like Little. It shows that he's not so little anymore.

His friends complimented him and told him that he looks great, and it was the truth, but they still shared some secret glares between each other, slowly worrying about the Little they used to know.

Has it broken him so much? Has the leaving of his lover, made him like this?

That even the next weeks, he changed even more. He was there, he was present, he spent time with them, he laughed and joked, he had fun and drank. But the look in his eyes was sad. They noticed it. His eyes were sad.