five.

(A/N: that's what the road looks like where Joon's shop and Hobi's practice room are)

It's early in the morning when the sunshines through his window start blinding him even though he has his eyes closed. With a groan he turns around, not feeling like leaving his bed any time soon. After a while of not being able to fall asleep again, he softly pushes himself up, heading to the bathroom to take a good long shower.

After he changed into comfortable clothes, he goes downstairs to get himself something for breakfast.
He greets his father who is sitting at the dining table reading the newspaper while drinking his morning coffee.

„Good Morning Little." The father responds looking up shortly as Little pours himself a glass of orange juice and sits down in front of his father.

„No work today?" He asks him.

„In the afternoon." The father responds simply, still reading his newspapers while Taehyung nods in acknowledgment before standing up again to make himself a toast.

After finishing his breakfast he decides to go out for a walk. Before leaving the house he rushes back to his room, grabbing the black leather jacket and then making his way out.

Approaching the side walk he greets the postman before continuing his way to the center of the town.

It's still early in the morning, maybe 9am, the weather is slightly cold even though the sky is blue without any clouds to cover it or the sun. Weather like this is one of Little's favorite, the sky looking pretty like usually, the sun not too hot and a soft breeze, brushing through his honey colored hair.

Continuing his way to town, he hums a melody that he can't get out of his head since yesterday's night, giving him the urge to dance to the rhythm. The thought of him dancing, makes a smile creep on his lips before he shakes off the ridiculous thought. But then again, Hoseok offer is kind of stuck in his head, making him really consider it. Still that's stupid - him and dancing.

Before realizing he reached the street he has been visiting quite often lately. Something's keeps dragging him here, and that something is more like a someone.

Approaching the small building with the big glass front and without blinds today, he can spot Hobi, but he's not alone. Taehyung stops a few steps away from the door, watching Hobi talking to an older man, who's wearing formal clothes. Hoseok on the other hand is a blue jeans, with a white shirt, the first buttons opened and a denim jacket. His black hair is styled back, revealing his forehead.

Taehyung doesn't want to eavesdrop but they are talking loudly and it was impossible to not hear what they are saying

Taehyung doesn't want to eavesdrop but they are talking loudly and it was impossible to not hear what they are saying. The latter thinks it would be better to leave and come back later but the words from the conversation catch his attention.

"I can't trust you to pay the rent on time!" the stranger shouts, "This all dancing shit, who knows if you will be able to pay it next month, you knows if you will even earn money with this stupid dancing of yours!"