twenty seven.

Previously on „Hungry eyes"

„You make me happy too." Little responds, looking into the dark eyes, that are so full of love. Slowly he leans in, placing his lips on Hoseok's for a long but lovely kiss.

The sun is going down, beautifully in different colors, drowning the place into warm and soft tones, while the two lovers were sharing a heartwarming kiss.

Slowly they pull away, eyes full of sparkle, lips slightly swollen, the sun leaving their sight just between them.

„I've always wondered, if the sunsets in other places were even closely as beautiful as they are in Sunroadtown." Little says against Hoseok's lips, „Just to realize that it's not the place that matters - it's the person that's with you in these moments."

-
(A/N: I recommend listening to the beautiful song above while reading <33)

Two hot bodies are pressed against each other, lips attached into a long and passionate kiss as they make their way from the hallway to the bedroom.

They don't seem to mind the closeness, not at all, they even crave for more. More touches, more kisses, more of each other.

Everything around them seems to get unimportant, nothing matters just the two of them as they continue kissing with so much eager and love.
The only time their lips part is when Hoseok pulls his shirt over his head to take it off before placing his lips on Little's in the next second.

Softly he pushes the younger further into the room, hungry kisses being shared in between, as he crawls over Little, pushing him onto the bed carefully.

Taehyung has his arms wrapped around Hoseok's neck, pulling his face closer to himself whenever he had the feeling that the elder would possibly move away. But Hobi doesn't have the intention to part himself from Taehyung. Not tonight, not at all.

The elder has his legs placed between Little's, while the younger has them wrapped around Hoseok's waist.

They've never kissed with so much passion and eager, they've never been this needy. They always shared longer kisses but they were sweet and soft. But now their tongues are playing beautifully, while wonderful sounds were hummed against each other's lips.

They only managed to switch on the small lamp on Hoseok's nightstand and together with the moonlight it was the only light in the room.

Both of them are panting heavily into the kiss, as their bodies move against each other, hot parts touching, intimate parts, that they got to discover last time.

Taehyung feels his whole body getting hot, everything inside of him is screaming, craving for more touches and more intimacy. Every part of his body tingles with every touch and every kiss Hoseok gives him. It feels amazing, being loved by him.

As they both are out of their breath, Hoseok parts, without wanting to. His eyes are resting on Little, the wonderful boy lying under him, looking at him desperately, needy, lovely. Like an angel, truly angelic.

Hoseok can't help but fall in love again. Over and over again, whenever Little looks at him with his pure expression and hazel colored eyes. Hoseok would always fall in love again, and each time even deeper.

Because no one he's ever met was like Little. No one is like him, he's special. He has never met someone with such a big heart and beautiful mind. 

For a short moment they just look into each other's eyes, eyes full of love for each other.