twelve.

"Don't forget, tomorrow your cousin is coming to town. He will stay with us for a while, welcome him when he arrives."

It's 10 am as Little is sitting on the veranda of his house, waiting for his cousin to finally arrive. His mother told him about his visit the night before. His cousin Yoongi, better known as Yoongs, wants to move his business to Sunroadtown. The city he lives in is way too small, even smaller than Sunroadtown, so he doesn't have many customers to buy his cars. That's why he decided to move to Sunroadtown but before he can do that, he wants to look at the building he wants to buy.

It will take a while before he can fully move to Sunroadtown, so for now he will stay at Little's house, till everything is clarified and ready for him to start his business here.

Little is reading his new book, the one Jin recommended him, and he is almost finished, when he hears a loud car driving down his road, before taking a halt right in front of Little's house. The light haired male frowns and soon realizes that the black car belongs to his cousin.

 The light haired male frowns and soon realizes that the black car belongs to his cousin

The dark brown haired male leaves his car before approaching the yellow house. Little stands up from the chair he was sitting on, also heading to his cousin to greet him. Yoongs has his hair styled up, revealing his forehead. He wears fancy sunglasses and a matching red shirt, looking as fashionable as always. He for sure knows how to dress up.

"Hello Yoongs." Little says smiling at his cousin, who is now standing in front of him, pulling him into a short hug. It's been more than a year since they saw each other and Yoongs hasn't changed at all.

"Hello Little." The older greets back, patting Taehyung's shoulder, "Are you ever going to stop growing?" Little chuckles at the comment before inviting his cousin in.

"Where are aunty and uncle Kim?" He asks as he notices that the house is empty, "And the kids?"

"My parents are at work, the kids are at the summer camp." Little responds as they enter the living room and sit down on the sofa. Little already prepared some drinks and snacks on the coffee table for them.

"That nasty summer camp, I hated it." Yoongs scrunches his nose, shaking off the memories of the Summer camp that just came up in his mind. Little chuckles as he thinks back to the time he and Yoongs always went to the summer camp together. Yoongs really hated going there, being the most anti-social and most savage person, Little ever met in his life. But it still was really fun back than, before Yoongs moved away.

"I guess it was still fun, after all." Little adds and Yoongs nods before taking a sip of his coffee. He loves it extra strong.

"Wait - what about Johny?" He suddenly asks Little, making him frown in result.

"Johny?"

"Yeah our friend the mechanic I have to meet today."

"You mean Joon?" Taehyung asks unsure, as Yoongi nods in response.