thirteen.

A/N: Thank you guys ahead for reading my book! Please don't forget to vote and feel free to add my story to your reading list or link it on your dashboard! Help me share my book more, thank you & love you <3

-

The clouds on the sky are just like yesterday, the sun isn't shining anymore but it's still warm outside even though it's looking like it will rain any time soon.

Little looks outside of the car window, as he and his cousin are again heading to the car repair shop. Thanks to the clouds, it's not extremely hot like the days before, so Little could wear some more comfortable clothes that he likes to wear in general.

Yesterday Yoongi picked him up as soon as he and Joon came back from their visit to the place Yoongi wants to buy. After talking to the seller, they decided to meet up again today to sign the contract. So Yoongs and Joon will be heading there again, to get the paperwork done. Little however has agreed with Hobi that they will hand out and hang up the flyers they made yesterday.

"Will you spend the day with that guy again?" Yoongs asks as they make their way to the workshop.

Taehyung hums as a 'yes' while looking outside, wondering if it will rain today.

"Who is that even? Never seen him before." Yoongs adds, making the younger look at him.

"He's a dancer who moved to Sunroadtown a few weeks ago. I will introduce you soon." Little answers with a soft smile and gets a nod in response. Soon they arrive at the car repair shop, noticing a famous red haired boy standing outside, hanging up a flyer, with the new opening hours, since the shop wanted to change them.

Yoongi parked the car in front of the building, catching Jimin's attention as he turns around and watches Little and his cousin leave the black Dodge.

The red haired male raises a brow while smirking brightly at the two men

The red haired male raises a brow while smirking brightly at the two men. They approach him and greet him with the exactly same tone in their voice, showing that they for sure are cousins, even though they same so different, like day and night.

„Good morning Little." Jimin says still smirking before his eyes land on the dark haired male next to Little, "And good morning, pretty boy."

Yoongs rolls his eyes before sighing obviously at Jimin's even more obvious flirty voice and the nickname. "No good morning to you, Jay." The dark haired male responds, making Jimin laugh frustrated but he tries to play it off as he points at the black car and approaches it at the same moment.

"A Dodge Charger, 1969." Jimin says, running his hand over the perfect black paint of the car, "Nice choice."

Yoongs raises his brow before also approaching the other male who is now looking inside of the car.

Little can't keep up with them, cars have never been something he is interested in, so he decides to walk inside, searching for his best friend to say hello. As he walks inside he goes to the garage, where he finds JK and Joon bickering loudly.