twenty eight.

When Little entered the house, he really hoped that his mother is already off to work, but sadly, she was still there.

"Where have you been?" She asks sternly, but Little just walks pass her to go upstairs.

"I'm talking to you!" His mother shouts from the bottom of the stairs.

"Good for you." He responds loud enough for her to hear him, as he walks into his room to grab a few things. Packing his bag with some fresh cloths, his favorite book and other stuff, he can feel his mother standing in front of his open door.

"What are you doing?" She asks, raising her voice slightly.

"I'm packing my stuff as you can see." Little answers, not looking at his mother.

His mother approaches him, placing her hand on his arm to stop him from what he's doing.

"Please- don't be like this. Don't do this to us." She says in a now calm voice, making Taehyung frown in result, "Let's talk-"

"I'm not here to talk to you. Unless you and father accept me for who I am." The light haired male says, closing his bag and once again walking pass her to leave the house, since he only came back to grab some of his stuff. He's not planing on coming back him before his parents finally accept him.

"Little please-" His mother follows him downstairs, her voice sounding desperate, maybe even sad.

He turns around, finally looking into her eyes, as she's holding onto his shirt.

"No mother. I'm no longer doing this. Being controlled by you and father- this is not me. I want to be free."

With that his mother lets go of him, being speechless, she only looks at him, a rather sad expression on her face as she watches her son open the front door to leave.

"I will pick up Miri and Hyunie from school and bring them home before dinner." Little adds without looking at her before stepping outside, leaving his mother alone.

The whole way to Hoseok's dance room he feels a lump in his throat, while his heart is beating fast. It felt good but at the same time it hurts. Talking to his mother like that, isn't something Little is used to. But right now he has to stay strong.

Arriving at the dance room, he spots his lover, still practicing with the children, so Little decides to pay a visit to the car repair shop of his friend even though he can't spot the car of his best friend, but of his cousin.

Entering the place, he notices no one being at the reception. It makes him frown but he just shrugs it off. They are probably just busy, fixing a car.

It's not the first for Little to walk into the place casually, so he decides to check the garage, just wanting to say hello and maybe talk to them for a short while.

As he opens the door and enters the garage, his eyes immediately spot two kissing males, one black haired and the other one red haired. Little backs off right away, closing the door as quiet as possible, so he won't be noticed by the two males inside of the garage. He knew his cousin had a thing for Jimin, but he didn't expect them to be this far.

A soft cough catches Little attention, making him turn around to where the sound is coming from.

"What brings you here, Little?" The familiar male says with a grin, making Taehyung smile back at him.

"Oh I just wanted to talk to you guys." Little responds as JK approaches him slowly. The slightly younger male dyed his hair back to black, not wearing the strange purple color anymore. Little wanted to make a comment about the new hair color, but Jungkook interrupts him.