eighteen.

The next day started and Little finds himself in his cousin car, on their way to the shop.
It's early in the morning, they wanted to do it as early as possible before the sun starts shining brightly and before it gets too hot outside.

They arrive at Yoongi's place and Little is surprised to see all of his cars parked outside. The group of Yoongs, Joon and the twins did a really good job and finished all of the cars so that Yoongs can open his car dealer shop tomorrow.

As they approach the small building, Little already spots one red haired and one purple haired boy. The two seem to argue about something, probably just bickering like siblings always do.

„The two are driving me crazy." Yoongs says making Little look to his left, „especially this Jason dude."

Little giggles, but doesn't correct his cousin instead he just nods, „I know what you mean."

His cousin parks the car right next to the small truck of the twins. As they leave the car, JM immediately waves at them a big grin on his lips.

„Good Morning to the two most handsome cousins on Earth." The red haired male says while approaching them. He looks to Little first, greeting him with a gentleman bow before turning to the dark haired male next to Little. The smile on his lips gets cheekier, before he grabs Yoongi's hand and places a short kiss on it.

„Hello pretty boy." He says while looking up to the male in front of him, who just takes his hand back and crosses his arms. Jimin chuckles, before taking a step back. He is always such a flirt and now that he has laid his eyes on Yoongi, he won't stop teasing him and hitting on him.

Little thinks it's funny while his cousin is just annoyed.

JK approaches Yoongs to high five him but the older just passes by to open his shop. JK then instead high fives Little, making the light haired boy chuckle which is really rare to see and hear for both of the twins.

Little waits for Yoongi to come back outside when a familiar red car approaches the building, parking right next to Yoongi's black one.

A smile creeps onto Little's lips as soon as he spotted a certain black haired male who is now leaving his car. Right after him another car, a light blue one, which also enters the parking lot.

„Seems like everyone's here." Yoongs says as he leaves the building and spots the two cars.

Hobi approaches them first, raising his hand to greet them all, before joining Little where he's standing, giving him a short look and a charming smile.
Namjoon parks his car behind the others before he leaves it. Suddenly his passenger door swings open, revealing another male who will be joining them for today.

Little blinks a few times, the sun is blinding him but he soon recognizes the familiar face and pretty smile.

„Hey guys, I brought Jin with me to help us today!" Joon says smiling, before placing his arm around Jin's shoulder making the older chuckle slightly.

„Hey guys long time no see!" Jin says with a big smile, waving at the other males. He knows all of them, Joon and Little from visiting him at his library for years, the twins from having his car fixed by them last year and Yoongi for being Little's cousin. It's only Hoseok he doesn't know, so they introduce each other by shaking their hands.

„Okay let's start, we have a lot to do." Yoongi pulls out 3 water hoses from behind the small building, before handing it to the males. He then also brings a few buckets filled of soap water and sponges.

The cars got really dusty and really need to get cleaned. So they start right away, they spilt up into small groups of two, one of them making the car wet with water while the other one cleans it with the sponge.
Yoongi even placed one speaker outside, so that they could listen to music while cleaning. While they were cleaning, the twins on one side, Joon and Jin, Little and Hobi on the other side, Yoongi was waking around watching and helping them, drying the cars one by one with a rag.