twenty.

A/N: feel free to check out the previous special chapter if you haven't already, thank you & don't forget to show some love! <3 long chapter ahead..

-

„I think we are ready."

It's 8pm as they arrive at the bar where they are going to perform.

Taehyung is quite nervous not like Hoseok, who is completely calm and used to perform in front of many people. They are now waiting in the back stage era till it's their turn. First Hoseok will perform alone and then after a short break they will dance together.

Sitting on a couch with a water bottle in his hand, Hoseok notices how Taehyung is bouncing with his leg and playing nervously with the hem of his shirt.
A soft smile forms on his lips, as he places his hand on Little's, slightly squeezing it.

„It will be alright. You will do great." Hoseok says, while Little lets go of the hem he has been touching the last few minutes. The younger looks up right into Hobi's eyes, a desperate look on his own face. Hoseok chuckles before slowly intertwining their finger, making Little widen his eyes slightly.

„I believe in you. I saw what you are capeable of." The older adds, slowly rubbing with his thumb over Little's soft hand, „ And you are not alone, I'm right by your side. So just try to relax a bit and enjoy it. It will be fun trust me, think it's just the two of us."

Little presses his lips together and nods, his eyes fall on their intertwined hands and somehow he feels nervous for another reason and not for their upcoming performance.

A staff member came up to them, telling them that Hoseok's performance will start soon. The older gets up and lets go of Little's hand before he turns around to the younger male.

A smile appears on his lips while bending down and leaning in to place a short peck on Little's cheek. The small gesture made Little's face turn red and his heart beat increases its speed in the same second.

"I will be right back, Taehyung." Hoseok says with a soft smile before he leaves the other to go to the stage.

Little is sitting on the same spot not even moving slightly. He is still under shock, the short kiss on his cheek is making his heart beat faster, all the nervousness because of the performance is vanished and instead replaced by a strange feeling in his chest and stomach.

And before Little could figure out what this feeling is, the older male is already back, panting quietly as he sits down next to Little on the small sofa. He grabs the water bottle and drinks a few sips before his lips turn into a smile.

„And how was it?" Little asks while looking at the male next to him. He himself couldn't watch the performance because he was backstage.

„It was good. But our dance will be better, a highlight!" Hoseok responds clapping his hands together before standing up and pulling Little on his feet as well. „Come on let's do this!"

The audience went silent as the two of them enter the stage, the lights are now turning to them, making them the brightest point of the stage.

Little's heart is beating fast, his throat is dry and his whole body is feeling numb. Never has he been this nervous before, never ever has he been on a stage before.

He is about to dance in front of 50 or even 60 people. And the fact alone is making him nervous.

Hoseok looks at him with a soft face and he nods, signaling Little that he will be alright.

They go into their positions and the music starts playing.