eleven.

(A/N: theme song for this chapter!)

„Wear something thin, it's getting hot today!"

Little is quite confused but he still rushes to the bathroom to get ready, washing his face and brushing his teeth in the rush, so Hoseok doesn't have to wait too long.

He then goes back to his room, changing into thinner and light colored clothes.

He tried to style his hair, parting his bangs in the middle and this time even succeeding with his attempt.
After grabbing his keys he rushes downstairs to the kitchen, drinking a cup of water before finally leaving the house. It's already quite warm outside, the sun is shining brightly, the blue sky is without any clouds today.

Hoseok has his car parked across the road, he is leaning against it, waiting for Little to be ready. Between his fingers he holds a cigarette, that he finished the next moment before he throws it far away.

A big smile appears on Hoseok's lips as he sees Taehyung leaving his house and approaching him

A big smile appears on Hoseok's lips as he sees Taehyung leaving his house and approaching him. The light haired boy notices the roof of the car is again in the back, like yesterday night.

Hoseok goes around to the passenger seat before opening the door for Taehyung to get in. The boy flashes him a smile, he loves simple gestures like these, it always makes him chuckle. After Hoseok sat down too, he starts the engine and turns around to leave the road.

The wind is running through their hair, the warmth of the sun isn't that hot anymore since the wind is cooling them down. It's 9am, so still quite early but already really hot outside.

„Where are you taking me?" Little asks still confused about Hoseok's sudden visit.

„You will see." The black haired male responds before putting down his sunglasses, to be save himself from the blinding sun. He points at the glove Box of the car, making Taehyung open it the next moment.

There are a few papers, maps and stuff and another pair of sunglasses. „Take it." Hoseok then says and Little is somehow puzzled but he still grabs them before placing them on his nose. It's way better this way, the sun isn't blinding him that much anymore.

„We will have a lot of fun today, trust me." Hoseok adds, a bright smile on his pretty lips, revealing his white perfect teeth. Little finds himself staring way too long at the older male so he decides to look at the buildings and streets they are passing and just like yesterday, they leave the town, the same sign telling Little that they are leaving Sunroadtown.

Little feels his heart racing at the thought of him leaving town for the first time, for real, not just for summer camp. He's excited and happy. Whenever Joon asked him to go to another city, his parents wouldn't let him, being as overprotective as always.

But now, that his parents are both at work and a sudden wave of rebellion hitting him ever since he met Hoseok, he doesn't care anymore, when his parents get home in the evening, they won't even know that he was out of town. So why should he stay at home in the boring small town, when there are so many places, wonderful exciting places right around the corner. Somehow with Hoseok by his side, he feels no fear of experiencing new things or visiting different towns. The dancer has a special ability to make everything seem so easy, so reachable.