four.

"What I also need - is my first dance student here in town."

Little frowns, tilting his head slightly, not sure if the other is just joking or being serious. But before Taehyung can question the answer any further, he is being pulled into the middle of the hall by Hoseok.

"W-wait- no that's not why I'm here-"

"Well what's the reason for your visit here - at a dance class?" Hobi asks rhetorically, not letting Little explain himself, as he runs over to the turntable to play some music.

"Hobi I really don't know how to dance-"

"Don't worry about it, that's why I'm here!" Hoseok interrupts him, placing Little so that he is standing right in front of him. "Just relax, Little."

Taehyung just wants to bury himself in the woods far far away and never come back again, but Hoseok grabs both of his arms slowly moving him to the rhythm of the rather funky song.

"Relax, get loose." Hoseok says, swinging his hips to the song, while the other male feels embarrassed and awkward. He has never danced before, not even for fun at a party or somewhere else. Gosh he has never been to a real party before.

"Shake your arms - like this." Hobi says, showing Little how to shake his arm to get loose, "it's always good to start like this, to feel a little bit relaxed, don't be so stiff!"

He grabs both of Little's arms again, shaking them the way he should do it. Feeling his head getting warmer and face turning red, Taehyung follows the orders of the dancer, repeating his movements.

"Now try to feel the music." The latter then says, snapping with his fingers and shaking his head to the rhythm of the funky song, Little remembers, called "Piddily patter patter". Hoseok starts moving his legs, really feeling the music, while Little just tries to survive the embarrassment of dancing in front of a professional dancer, probably just making a fool out of himself.

"Feel the music, Little." Hobi says a little bit louder, before grabbing Taehyung's hands to move them to the beat. Taehyung is afraid to look into the dark eyes in front of him, so he looks passed Hoseok's head to the mirror, looking at their reflection. It looks fun, what they are doing. Hoseok then let go of one of Little's hand, moving away from him to stand next to him, showing off some dance moves with his legs. Taehyung is impressed, his eyes widen

"Try it, just somehow, it doesn't have to be perfect!" The dancer explains, encouraging Taehyung to repeat after his movements, "Just have some fun Little!"

Hobi seems to hit every beat right, the movements coming from his body perfectly smooth, as if he has learned to dance before he had learned how to walk. It seems so easy when Hoseok does it, but even though Taehyung tries to do the same it doesn't look like any of Hobi's moves.

"Good good! Continue." He motivates Taehyung before he suddenly comes back in front of the slightly taller boy and grabs his waist, pulling the left and then right side of his hips to the front and back, perfectly in the rhythm of the song, causing Little to let out a chuckle.

It looks funny in the mirror but at some point Little starts to enjoy dancing to the catchy song, Hobi making him laugh with some of his dramatic movements, jumping around, falling to the ground, standing up again, just feeling the song and having fun. Taehyung is mesmerized, his lips constantly formed to a big smile. He gave in, he listend to Hobi and just let the music control his body. It wasn't perfect, it was far from perfect but it was so much fun. Little doesn't remember the last time he laughed so much and enjoyed himself.

The room is filled with laughter and the same catchy song playing over and over again, till Taehyung is out of his breath, falling to the ground on his butt, the smile not leaving his lips.