twenty nine.

„Guys you were amazing!!" Joon says as Taehyung and Hoseok approach the group of friends, who are gathered around at the bar.

The couple is smiling brightly at their friends, thanking everyone for their compliments.

Little was really nervous before, even more than for their first performance together. Even though he has gotten better at dancing through the time, he still was really nervous because he knew his friends will be watching him. They watched him dance before when they were celebrating at Hoseok's dance room, but it was just for fun.

This performance it was something real, something big for Little. And it was amazing. They danced perfectly in sync, every move was smooth and clean.

Little felt great during their performance and even better after receiving such a great applause and so many compliments of his friends. He couldn't be happier tonight. Moreover he could really get used to it. The long practice nights with Hoseok, the adrenaline right before the stage, dancing in the spotlight in front of so many people, the applause afterwards. It's amazing. Taehyung really loves it.

„Now let's celebrate!" With that the group went to the crowd, now that the bar changed into a club, they could dance together in the dance area in front of the stage.

It was fun like always, Taehyung enjoyed every second of it. He danced with Hoseok and even got Joon to do some dance moves with him. He even danced with the twins, it was quite fun because both of them are also talented dancers but just for the purpose of fun.

They partied together till midnight, before Namjoon, Jin, Jimin and Yoongi left first because they have to work tomorrow. Jungkook stayed longer with some girl he just met. Hoseok and Taehyung also decided to leave not long after the rest of the group headed outside.

Both of them had a few drinks but their minds are getting clearer now that they are outside in the fresh air.

It's a warm night even though a cold breeze is blowing through the streets, giving Little a goosebumps every now and then.

They are now heading back to Hoseok's apartment, walking through the park of the city.

There weren't many people outside around that time, only those who work nightshifts and are heading to their work.

„Did you have fun tonight?" Hoseok asks Taehyung as they walk hand in hand through the park.

„Yes, a lot, Hobi." The younger responds while looking to his right, his eyes meeting Hoseok's. A smile creeps on the older males lips as he squeezes Little's hand.

„I'm glad you said yes. Our performance was great." The elder adds, the smile never leaving his lips, „You are great, Little."

„Don't say that.." Little responds shyly as he bumps his shoulder softly into Hoseok's.

„It's the truth, my love." The elder says, „Actually I would love you to help me out with my dance classes. I would pay you, it could be like a part time job."

Taehyung takes a halt, a big frown in his face as he makes Hoseok stop in his movements as well.

„Are you serious?" The younger asks unsure, once again not believing that Hoseok is really seeing so much in him.

„Yes of course. You are really talented, I would love to work with you." Hoseok responds grabbing both of Little's hand while moving closer to him.

„Hobi I- I would love to work with you as well." Little responds slightly hesitating. He still can't believe it.

„Amazing." Hoseok says while looking deeply into Little's eyes. His hands travel from Little's hands to his shoulder then to his neck as he places his palms the softly, his thumbs drawing small circles on Little's jawline.