The Plan

Walking down the alleyway, kirishima looks around at the dark, baron street, filled with an eerie atmosphere and the faint, yet prominent smell of smoke and drugs. Scrunching his nose up, he ignores the smell and sees a familiar face in the alleyway.

Midoriya looks over to him and smiles slightly, then waves him over and he comes over, walking towards him.

Midoriya: "Hey kirishima-kun, come on!"

He takes his hand and then pulls kirishima through the alleyway and into a small neighbourhood, still wafting with the smell of drugs, alcohol and smoke, the alcohol now adding an extra sense of darkness. The dim lighting makes it hard to make out some details of the small neighbourhood.

Going through all of that, they enter another street, slightly less eerie, but more crowded and a poorer area then before. They stop at a door and midoriya knocks on it, getting an answer from a small girl, brown haired and hazel eyes, bangs and a bob. She smiles slightly and says "Hey deku... is this kirishima?"

Kirishima nods slightly and offers a hand to her, which she smiles and shakes, then he smiles and they head out, uraraka shouting back to her parents and whoever else in the house that she'd be back later. They head to midoriya's house, which is in a proper neighbourhood, no drugs, smoke or alcohol lingering in the air. Only the smell of freshly cut grass, flower blossoms and summer smells drifting with the gentle breeze.

Uraraka smiles, her clothes slightly old and quite ragged, not quite what this neighbourhood is used to seeing, but she likes the smell, the atmosphere and the beautiful sights to be seen. Kirishima simply smiles and follows midoriya and uraraka up to midoriya's house, going up the path and into the house.

When they walk in, inko walks into sight, walking from in the kitchen to in the hallway.

Inko: "Kirishima, uraraka, lovely to see you both!"

She smiles and says "Oh! Uraraka, I have some more clothes for you if you'd like some?"

Uraraka: "Oh, yes please!"

Inko smiles and nods "Sure honey, I have a friend over though, so warning for that. He's a little grumpy, so um... and I mean the blonde boy, he's your age. But his mother's basically the same, so... yeah." She smiles "They're fine though."

Kirishima: "Mhm... alright then."

They shrug slightly and midoriya takes the two into the livingroom, where they see the people inko was talking about. Midoriya smiles "Hi auntie, uncle, kacchan."

Looking up from the sofa, the blonde boy simply 'tch's and his mother clips him around the back of the head, then the father just says "Hello izuku."

Inko walks inside "Do you guys want anything to eat or drink?"

Kirishima shakes his head "No thank you."

Uraraka: "I'm alright, thanks."

Inko nods and smiles, then says "Do sit down if you want, don't worry about them."

Midoriya: "Ah, um... we're kind of having a private conversation, so... we're going to go up to my room, ok?"

Bakugou raises an eyebrow and asks "Isn't the red head an alpha? Is that really a good idea-"

His mother hits him again and says "Shut up katsuki, god."

Inko chuckles slightly "I let you in his room, don't I?"

Kirishima only crosses his arms and uraraka leans over to midoriya and whispers "Is he?"

Midoriya looks over and whispers back "No, omega... just like I said."