Questions

Bakugou is stopped on the way out of class and to break by mr. Aizawa and is kept behind. When the rest of the class has left, mr. Aizawa asks "Are you and kirishima comfortable telling the class? As it does mean his second gender would be revealed.."

Pausing for a moment, bakugou says "Hold on," then he takes out his phone and calls kirishima.

Kirishima answers after a few rings and asks "Bakugou? What's up?"

Bakugou: "Mr. Aizawa wants to know wether we want the class to know, I'm fine with it, but it's up to you."

Kirishima pauses for a moment and then says "Um... yeah, you can tell them. But tell the bakusquad before the class find out."

Bakugou: "Alright, no problem."

Kirishima: "Alright, thanks. Was that all?"

Bakugou: "Yeah, I'll call you tonight. K?"

Kirishima: "Alright. Bye."

Bakugou: "Bye."

He hangs up and bakugou puts his phone away, then says "There's your answer. I gotta go find the squad now."

Mr. Aizawa nods and let's him leave, so he does and he goes out of the classroom, seeing the bakusquad waiting for him outside the classroom.

Kaminari: "Dude, why're you back and not kiri? No offense, but I thought you'd come back together."

Bakugou looks at them all and says "I gotta tell you something, come on idiots."

Then they run into todoroki and midoriya, midoriya smiles and says "Hi kacchan, bakusquad."

Todoroki nods and then the others say hello back, except bakugou, but that's normal for him.

Todoroki: "Did aizawa pull you back about the thing with kirishima?"

Bakugou: "Yeah, just wanted to know if we were telling the class or not."

Midoriya smiles "What did you say?"

Bakugou: "Well, I called kirishima and he said it was fine, so yeah. But I have to tell these idiots before the others find out."

Mina: "Wait, midoriya and todoroki know?"

Bakugou: "They guessed."

Midoriya smiles "Yeah.."

Mina: "How'd you guess? We can't."

Kaminari: "I'm stumped."

Shinsou looks at them all and face palms slightly, then says "Anyone can make an educated guess on what's going on. Given the fact we know his second gender and the fact he woke bakugou up by throwing up, was in recovery girl's office for a while and then bakugou and kirishima both left. It's safe to guess that he's either dying or pregnant, most likely the second one, but could always be the first one I guess."

Mina, sero and denki freeze, their eyes widening.

Mina: "Whichever answer it is, I'm beating your ass."

Bakugou: "Not my fault the pills didn't work anymore. Besides, we literally only found out they didn't work the morning after because of the nerd."

Midoriya: "That was the morning after? Wait. You got together on his birthday?"

Bakugou: "Yeah, icy-hot could've told you that."

Todoroki: "I could have, but I thought it was obvious.."

Sero: "Nuh-uh."

Todoroki: "Oh... sorry?"

Midoriya: "But kacchan's right, it wasn't anyone's fault the contraception pills didn't work and kiri's smart enough to use a condom too, I mean, it's kirishima-kun for christ sakes. He isn't stupid."