Hospital

Eventually, kiri's dad was convicted of what he did, but by the time that happens, kiri's already 25 weeks. Yeah. The dating scan ends up being later as the court cases and police meetings took over and they had no time, in the end, bakugou ended up being questioned as well and he supported the final evidence for child abuse, for kirishima anyway.

They finally get a break and book an appointment with the hospital, so now they're going to the appointment and are sitting in the waiting room at the moment waiting with mitsuki, masaru, kiri's mum and her partner because the kids are with hawks, dabi, shigaraki and toga.

When kirishima's name is called, they stand up, leaving their parents in the waiting room and going into the ultrasound room. Getting inside, they go through and kiri lays down on the bed as bakugou sits down next to him. The doctor does the ultrasound and they find out they're having two girls, which is interesting, but they're excited.

Then the doctor smiles and gives them the photos, letting them go, so they leave and go to their parents, telling them the news, which they take very well.

Heading back home, they call the bakusquad like always and update them, then they update the class for them as kiri and baku relax on the sofa. They lay with eachother, cuddling as they watch a funny programme on the tv, making them both chuckle a little.

Kiri's bump now:

They stay there in each other's company for quite a while, until they're called for food, so they go and eat with the rest of the people in the bakugou household at the dining room table

Once they've finished food, they go upstairs for a nap, or rather, so kiri can take a nap as he cuddles into bakugou while baku watches YouTube and holds his arm around kiri. Class 1-A have been asking an increasing amount of questions and really miss kirishima, which is kind of annoying to bakugou, but it's whatever.

~time skip: kiri's 36 weeks (because I couldn't think of anything else)~

Bakugou is sat in the classroom playing with his pen while he half listens to midnight talking about history, when class finally ends and the bell rings for lunch.

Getting up, bakugou takes his things and goes down to the cafeteria where he gets his food and sits down with the bakusquad, the dekusquad also with them on the same table. Then mr. Aizawa runs into the cafeteria and just as Iida's about to scold him, he grabs bakugou's shoulders, making him jump and he says "Kirishima's gone into slightly early labour, you need to go."

Bakugou's eyes widen and he quickly stands up, forgetting his things as he hurriedly follows mr. Aizawa out of the cafeteria and mic drives him to the hospital. When they get there, mic leaves with a "Good luck kid," and bakugou is directed to the room, where he is pulled inside. Their parents are waiting outside and he sees kirishima, going over to him and doing as he had been taught, taking his hands, helping him through the contractions and everything like that.