Todobakudeku are mad...

They get home and go upstairs, todoroki, midoriya and bakugou have all refused to speak to kirishima, which is starting to hurt him. But then suddenly they get to the guest room and bakugou slams the door shut behind them, making kirishima jump and turn around.

Todoroki: "We told you not to come."

Midoriya sighs, trying to push past his own rage that kirishima disobeyed them and instead, goes and hugs him, then starts to cry, the rage slowly turning into sadness. Kirishima looks down at him, hugging him back tightly, holding in his own tears by biting his lips and trying to steady his breath.

Bakugou glares daggers into his soul and then says, trying his best not to yell, "You disobeyed me. You went even after I told you not to, you scared me! Don't you dare do that again. Do you hear me?!"

Kirishima shudders as fear shoots through his spine, quickly nodding his head as the tears start to finally flood over his eyes and then bakugou and todoroki quickly join the hug.

Eventually, they lay down and end up falling asleep, being spooned by midoriya, todoroki spooning midoriya and bakugou has his arm around kirishima, led on his front as kirishima is nestled against his side, his head on bakugou's chest.

Those downstairs heard the silence and they look at eachother.

Kiri's mum: "Did they kill eachother..? Or..?"

Shigaraki, dabi, twice, mr. Compress and toga are sat in the livingroom, being homeless and not having wanted to be a villain in the first place, so aizawa's put them in for a villain rehabilitation course, they will become whatever they want to be after it if they're deemed good to go. Kurogiri is being worked on to see if they can reverse the effects of the nomu and bring back his original self (oboro).

Natsuo and fuyumi are also there as well as everyone else who were there before all of this happened.

Mitsuki: "..we should... probably go check.."

They nod and dabi and shigaraki end up coming with them, just incase they need some extra power. What they see when they get there only makes them half confused, but also makes them smile and stare for a little bit.

Dabi: "I never knew they were a thing. I thought it was those two and those two. But alright."

Fuyumi and natsuo got curious and join them, seeing the surprising sight and fuyumi covers her mouth in surprise as toga sneaks in too.

Shigaraki: "Why were they soo mad in the first place..?"

Kiri's mum looks at him and mitsuki and masaru do as well, then they go back downstairs and sit down with them all.

Mitsuki: "That was half our fault that he came anyway..."

Masaru: "Right.."

Natsuo: "...why were they so funny about it though..? Isn't he trained for the same situations as they are..? What's the extra danger, other then all for one wanting to kill him.."

Shigaraki: "Mhm.. true..."

Kiri's mother sighs slightly "Eijiro.... well, he's an omega incase you didn't know.. but um... it seems he fell pregnant.. that's why they were soo mad about it....."

They freeze and then fuyumi asks "Wait... who's the father because.. it really isn't obvious.."

Mitsuki chuckles slightly and then says "Katsuki.."

Masaru nods slightly and toga looks at shigaraki "Hey shiggy~."

Shigaraki rolls his eyes and says "No."