Quirks

Kiri's mum: "Hmm?"

Todoroki: "Oh, yeah.. he did. During the sports festival actually."

Bakugou: "In the middle of a fight too."

After a while, the adults and ashton leave and bakugou says "Alright, I gotta pee. So, don't wake him up and take him until I come back."

Todoroki: "Who are you talking to here?"

Bakugou: "Don't care."

Midoriya: "Alright... I got him.."

Midoriya switches with bakugou carefully as bakugou goes to the bathroom. Putting his arms around him, he feels kirishima readjust in his sleep and snuggle into his shoulder. A red blush spreads across midoriya's face as he does this because all his brain can think of is 'Damn he's cute' and 'Wait, fuck. No, he's kacchan's.'

Todoroki seems amused by midoriya's clear attraction towards the red head, even though he, himself feels more or less the same way. Bakugou walks out and sees a red midoriya and a close to laughing todoroki, who both look over to him as he glares at them "What? You gonna be pervs and watch me change or look somewhere else?"

They both quickly look away, then bakugou clicks his tongue "Kidding, calm down. But I am changing, so."

Todoroki looks back and decides to choose flirting, so he looks directly at bakugou and says "So you want us to look at you."

Bakugou rolls his eyes and takes off his shirt "Whatever floats your boat icy-hot."

This catches midoriya's attention, but as soon as he looks, he turns even more red, if that's even humanly possible. Both todoroki and bakugou's dominant instincts show when they see this, todoroki still holding back laughter at the greenette's reactions. Bakugou continues to undress and then he gets dressed into something more comfortable and says "I'm getting a drink. Want anything?"

Midoriya: "U-um.... tropical juice?"

Bakugou shrugs "Fine, icy-hot?"

Todoroki: "I'll just come with you."

He stands up and bakugou shrugs, leading him out of the room and down to the kitchen. On the way there, they see everyone in the livingroom look up and kayla asks "Where's izuku and kirishima?"

Todoroki: "Kirishima's asleep and midoriya's- well, he's just absolutely hilarious."

Bakugou rolls his eyes and says "He's with kirishima."

Inko tilts her head in confusion from the contradicting statements as the boys go into the kitchen and she decides to go check on the two boys upstairs. When she does so, she sees what they both meant and she chuckles slightly as she stands in the doorway "You've got katsuki's boyfriend on your side."

Midoriya looks over and hides his face, then inko says "I'm surprised he let you that close to his omega."

Midoriya shakes his head "Todoroki-kun and kacchan just enjoy teasing me."

Kirishima: "Hmmm, no. You're just easy to tease."

Midoriya: "You're awake?"

Kirishima sits up slightly and rubs his eyes "I woke up when he went to the bathroom."

Midoriya: "And you didn't tell me?!"

Kirishima shrugs and sits back on the bed "Nope. I tried to go back to sleep."

Inko: "Ah, I see. So you're all teasing him then?"

Kirishima shrugs "Maybe. I'm a light sleeper, you should know that. Bakugou definitely knew that, he knew what he was doing, he knew as soon as he moved I'd wake up."