P.E

After getting dressed, kirishima and bakugou head put before the others and have a quiet conversation on the way up to the field about what mr. Aizawa said about P.E. When they get to the field, they see some of the girls and fall silent as the boys catch up with them and some more of the girls.

Kirishima walks over to all might, who's talking to a slightly distracted midnight and they look at him. All might then asks "What's up young kirishima?"

Kirishima passes him the note "Here, um, I was told to give this to you."

All might looks at it and nods "Ah, now. Have you been banned for P.E or is it a medical reason?"

Kirishima: "Medical, it's not a punishment... not really."

Midnight: "There's a bench over there, go sit down."

He nods and goes to sit down, the bakusquad notice this and most are confused, but no one says anything. Kirishima just watches as all might starts the class and then sighs slightly, already wanting the two weeks to be over so he can either get kicked out, kicked out of UA, get told not to do P.E again or get yelled at, maybe beaten until he has a miscarriage or something.

His mind is running now and the teachers notice this, but they're busy teaching a class, so they send midoriya to go and talk to him for a bit. Midoriya agrees and goes over to kirishima, sitting down next to him and looking over "You alright..?"

Kirishima looks over to midoriya and asks "...do you think if anyone tested positive on a pregnancy test.. they'd kick them out..?"

Midoriya thinks for a moment "If it's an omega... I don't think so as the pill crisis is going on... why?"

He sighs and looks away, rubbing the back of his neck nervously, then midoriya gasps slightly and asks quietly "You might be? Jesus... ok, you just turned 16... was it last night?"

Kirishima: "Mhm.."

Midoriya: "Oh, that's ok, just calm down a little, you clearly can't take a test yet, so... I'm taking not doing P.E is a precaution from mr. Aizawa?"

He nods and then midoriya says "Yeah, ok... cool, right, so we'll cross that bridge when we come to it, yeah? Come on, you'll be fine, everything will be fine.. did the condom break or did you only use the pill for protection..?"

Kirishima: "1st one, I'm not that stupid. You can still get STI's and stuff.."

Midoriya chuckles slightly "Alright kiri, well try not to worry too much, ok?"

Nodding, kirishima says "Ok..." then midoriya hugs him and goes back to the lesson.

After P.E, they head to lunch and get their food, sitting down at a table together. Mina then turns to kirishima and asks "So, why'd you skip training?"

Kirishima pauses and says "...it's nothing to worry about.."

Then they just nod and continue to eat their food, talking about something random as they do so.

~time skip~

Monday morning:

Kirishima wakes up with bakugou's arms around his waist, gently keeping him there as he sleeps behind him. Smiling slightly, he turns to face bakugou, but soon stops smiling when he starts to feel sick.

Getting up, kirishima accidently wakes bakugou up as he does so, but he runs into the bathroom of bakugou's dorm as that's where they are and he throws up. Bakugou's eyes widen slightly and he gets up, going over to him and rubbing his back a little, keeping his hair out of his face for him.