Himari and Ayako

Kirishima smiles slightly and is now suddenly really happy, bakugou is confused and so he asks "What're you so excited about?"

Kirishima: "I can do training now."

Bakugou: "Not for a few months, well, actually technically you can do some."

Kirishima: "Exactly."

Bakugou only chuckles slightly "Ok, weirdo."

Kirishima gasps, being fake offended and he says "I. Am. Hurt."

(Not me struggling to spell hurt 😤🤚)

Bakugou only chuckles slightly again and then the door opens and the bakusquad slowly enter the room.

Mina: "Hey guys."

They all look up and see the bakusquad, then kiri's mum seems to be surprised by something, but then bakugou suddenly remembers she never actually got a good look of shinsou or realised he was there. Kirishima realises this as well and knows he's about to be outed to the whole squad.

Sero: "Weren't they twins? Where's the other one?"

Mitsuki: "NIC unit.."

Kaminari tilts his head "I have no idea what that is."

Kirishima: "It's basically an intensive care unit for a baby."

Their eyes widen sligjtly "Intensive care....? What happened..?"

Bakugou: "Anemia and a little breathing issues, but they both have that.."

Shinsou: "I'm not surprised honestly, given this was earlier then it should have been."

Bakugou: "Mhm."

Kiri's mum looks over to kirishima, who looks at her and nods slightly, confusing almost everyone.

Kaminari: "What are you nodding about?"

Kiri's mum looks over and smiles slightly, then she says "I gotta go pick aiko and ashton up, I'll be back."

She slips out and then mitsuki and masaru look at eachother, then mitsuki says "It's my turn, right?"

Masaru hums and nods, then says "Alright, I'll go pick her up."

Mitsuki: "Ok."

Masaru goes out after kirishima's mum, then they're left with the others as the bakusquad come and sit down in various parts of the room. Todoroki sits awkwardly in the corner, not really sure wether he should be here or not.

After a while, mina looks up and asks "Can we hold her?"

Kirishima: "Oh, sure."

Kaminari: "How do we decide who goes first?"

Bakugou shrugs "Who's known kiri the longest?"

Mina: "Me- wait no."

Shinsou only nods and stands up, then comes over and sits down with them as kirishima passes him himari.

Kaminari: "The longest? Shinsou hasn't known kiri the longest?"

Kirishima: "No, he has."

Bakugou hums and mina pouts "So unfair."

Kirishima: "Calm down, you're second. I've known you since middle school."

Mina: "True."

Kirishima: "And you two can rock, paper scissors."