Saturday Night Dinner, Surprise Invitations

Most people always assume the rich are 'better off', not only in financial conditions, but in medical conditions, life conditions, school conditions, friend conditions and much more. But is this the truth? Is there something about being rich that.... kind of stabs you in the back? Or is it all it's made out to be?

For the kirishima family, even with their wealth, their life is anything but bliss.

Saturday night

Walking through the delicately decorated, intricately detailed and almost dark hallway, kirishima is with his two siblings. His little brother, Ashton kirishima, is currently holding onto his hand and his younger sister, aiko kirishima, is currently being pushed alongside them.

Aiko is disabled, she was born paralyzed and the doctors can't actually figure out why. She just couldn't move her limbs from her waist down, but after many years of investigation, they found out her spine had developed in a way that meant her legs were never going to work, she won't ever be able to feel them either. But the reason for this is unknown, they can't fix it as touching it could lead to damage to the spinal cord, which could be deadly for the young girl, so she makes the most of her life in a wheelchair.

The three are very close, they spend a lot of time together and talk about almost everything with eachother. Especially kirishima, eijiro is the oldest sibling and the most trusted sibling to come to for both aiko and ashton, both of them feeling really comfortable around him in order to do so.

Walking down to the livingroom, he adjusts the cuffs on his suit shirt and then picks up Ashton, placing him on his hip, looking at them both "You ready?"

They both smile slightly and nod, then he nods to the two butlers standing at the two massive double doors. Nodding back, they open the doors and the three go inside, stephen pushing aiko inside until she's next to the sofa and then leaving.

Those in the livingroom already look up, those only being his parents and some of their coworkers. Some have papers and clipboards in their hands, but they place them down and shake hands with them all, greeting them and introducing themselves and their positions in the company.

The company actually works with hero costumes, gadgets and tools to help the heroes, a very rich company indeed and used in more places then just Japan. Mr. Aizawa steps forwards and introduces himself, saying "I'm shota aizawa, I work in UA, your connection inside is me and my husband there. But I'm the same, so, it's doable."

Kirishima nods and shakes his hand "Nice to meet you," he smiles slightly and then let's go, shaking mic's hand once he's introduced himself too.

Aiko: "If you're married, why do you have different last names?"

Mic: "Because our marriage is a secret to everyone but these people here and our families. For safety reasons."

She nods slightly and says "Oh, ok."

Kirishima smiles slightly and they all take a seat, ashton sitting extremely close to kirishima, very uncomfortable with strangers. Then the maids come in with the newer guests, so the two doors open and we all stand up once more, watching as a few families walk through the door, including the No.1 hero's family.

Kirishima's eyes widen very slightly when he sees the bakugous and the midoriyas walk inside. His parents step infront of him and he looks at his brother and sister, then whispers "Best behaviour, yeah?"

Aiko and Ashton nod, then smile and look over to the guests as kirishima's parents move out of the way and kirishima puts ashton down.

Kiri's mum: "This is my oldest son, eijiro kirishima, this is aiko kirishima, she's our middle child and finally Ashton kirishima, our youngest."