Class 1-A

Uraraka: "Ok, but what is going on with kirishima then?"

Aizawa: "Well, as some of you already know, the contraception pills stopped working... a lot of omegas got pregnant because of the pharmaceutical glitch. That... includes kirishima. He won't be in for his pregnancy and a few months after. When he gets to 35 weeks, bakugou will join him and he won't return until kirishima does. Understood?"

Everyone's eyes are wide, well, everyone that didn't know, but they all nod until mineta says "How come bakugou got-"

Todoroki freezes his mouth shut and says "Don't even finish that sentence."

Sero: "Can I please tape him?"

Aizawa steps back "That I will allow."

Sero: "Yes! Serves the fucker right for trying to say that about my bros."

Sero stands up and tapes his mouth shut so the ice won't melt, leaving him able to talk again. Then he tapes him to the wall and leaves him there, sitting back down in his seat "There's two spare seats now."

Yaoyorozu: "Oh! Congratulations by the way bakugou!"

Bakugou: "Huh? Oh, thanks I guess."

Aizawa: "Alright, kirishima will be doing work, all written work, he has a computer and we just send it to him, so he won't fall behind in grades and he's safe where he is. So, there is nothing to worry about. But, if you go see him on the weekend, make sure no more then 10 of you go per day, not including bakugou. He's a given. Because we don't want to overwhelm him... we don't even know if he'll decide to keep it or not, nothing is final. A lot of things can happen, miscarriage is one of those things unfortunately. If that happens, kirishima and bakugou will be given some time to get together, kirishima will be given a week and bakugou 3 days. Ok?"

Bakugou nods and then aizawa says "That is unless he wants you to stay with him the full week, that I'll let slide. But, if he has the baby, then you'll obviously get a few months as I said. Bakugou will not be in wednesdays, he will be with kirishima wednesdays, Saturdays and sundays, might be back wednesday nights, but will definitely be back by the time class start Thursday morning. I will allow the bakusquad to wait for him to arrive plus todoroki and midoriya because I'm told you're good friends as well."

Bakugou: "Um, you can add uraraka to that list. As far as I know they're good friends too, I mean, he helped those two get into UA in the first place."

Midoriya: "Yeah, we all knew eachother before UA."

Aizawa nods "Uraraka as well then."

Uraraka: "Aww, thanks you guys!"

The rest of the day has a lot of congratulations for bakugou and a few weird stares from mineta, but he pushes that aside and focuses on the good. Only 2 more days and he can see kiri.

~time skip: Wednesday~

Bakugou comes with the bakusquad + the others who are allowed down to the UA entrance gates and to inko's car. When he gets there, kirishima gets out as he sees everyone and he immediately gets a hug from midoriya, bakugou and mina. Todoroki is hesitant at first, but does accept a hug and then he hugs the others.

Kirishima: "Oh, todoroki, I heard from a little birdie you were struggling with the difference between friendship and a crush, so, I got bored and was awake at like 3am this morning and so I made this."

He hands him some peice of paper "That should help with the main stuff."

Todoroki looks through it "You're a good artist."