None Of My Business..... Yeah..

When he reaches the training room, he looks at his father as the door is closed behind him. Out of the corner of his eyes, he can see the two men standing in the corner and this confuses him slightly, looking back at his father and asking "What is this..?"

Kiri's dad: "I told you last time, I got bored of the usual punishment, so I've come up with a better one."

He steps forwards and as I start to slowly back away, he yells and says "You stay there! Move and I'll make it worse."

This makes me freeze in my place, knowing he isn't kidding and then I hear a voice from outside and my father sighs, opening the door "What?"

Kiri's mum: "What am I supposed to tell the others while you're gone, hmm?"

Kirishima: "Mother..."

Kiri's mum smiles "What? Don't like your new punishment? You haven't even started yet."

Tears start to build in his eyes and he looks between his parents in slight fear, but then he hears another voice enter the conversation, one of the men stood in the line.

Shinsou's dad: "We have a good few hours."

Then another face appears at the doorway and he looks in, mr. Aizawa "What is going on in here?"

They all turn to him, all equally surprised and then kiri's father takes his wrist and pulls him closer, then says "That's for me to know and you to mind your own business. Got it?"

He looks him in the eyes and kiri stares right back at him, pleading him slightly as one tear falls from his eyes already. Mr. Aizawa looks slightly horrified at this, but the door is closed and kirishima's punishment begins.

Kiri's mum: "Tell anyone and I'll have your whole family beheaded."

Mr. Aizawa gulps slightly and looks away, seeing mitsuki walking over "Is everything alright?"

She looks between them and mr. Aizawa simply nods, them heading through to the livingroom again with the rest of the business people.

Kirishima is left in the room with his father and the three men, who just fuck around basically, hitting him so that people wouldn't see the marks left and then they take advantage of his omega identity. One of the men have had a similar experience before and so, he starts, pushing the red head into the wall and then making the red head take him. Each of them do the same, even his father, who is the last and as kirishima falls to the floor, he says "Hmm, not bad for a guy."

Kirishima whimpers slightly and then they finish themselves off by having the red head jerk them off until they finished.

Shinsou's father raises an eyebrow at the young boy "You aren't in that much pain. This isn't your first time," he leans down and lifts the red head's chin and says "My, my, you are quite the slut aren't you?"

Kirishima's tears only increase at that statement and his father only gets more pissed, locking him inside the cold room without leaving his clothing for him, just leaving him there to freeze.

He goes back to the meeting with the other men, who sit down and mr. Aizawa makes eye contact with them, but receives a glare in return. His eyes widen slightly and he looks around, supposedly looking for the red haired boy.

Mic: "I thought you went to speak to your son, where is he?"

Kiri's dad: "Busy."

Kiri's mum looks over "What got you so pissed?"

Kiri's dad: "I'll speak to you later."

She only nods slightly and then shinsou's father asks "What age is he? 15? 16?"