Kiribakutododeku

Jiro: "What was that?!"

The three boys look over and then suddenly realise what she means, seeing the rest of he class' reactions as well.

Ojiro: "Ok.... didn't know you were all a thing, but now the fact you all disappear at curtain points of the week makes more sense.."

Sato: "True.."

Kirishima smiles slightly and rubs the back of his neck nervously, before they decide to get up and leave after midoriya finishes his drink. They walk around town for a bit, just browsing at random stores and occasionally buying something.

After a little while, they go to get smoothies and take a break, sitting down together and talking for a bit more before heading back around town until kirishima gets tired and bakugou ends up carrying him for a while, then todoroki takes over and then midoriya takes over.

Mina looks over at todoroki, who is now holding kirishima again as the boys are taking it in turns and she smiles "He's a tired kiri.."

The others look over and smile slightly as well, seeing kirishima resting soundly in todoroki's arms as midoriya and bakugou walk next to them, either side of them. All calm, even bakugou, which is slightly surprising to the others, even the bakusquad. But to todoroki, kirishima and midoriya, they're used to it. Surprising at first, but they're used to it.

When they reach inko's house, they say goodbye to the 4 and head to UA, so the midoriya and todoroki wave, bakugou now carrying kirishima as they walk inside the house.

Going upstairs, they put kirishima in the guest room and put him in one of bakugou's hoodies, leaving one of midoriya's as well as todoroki has mondays off and will be staying with kirishima. Bakugou and midoriya both kiss kirishima's forehead as a goodbye and leave notes as they usually would, then give todoroki a peck on the lips before saying goodbye and leaving.

Todoroki smiles and kisses kirishima's cheek, then whispers "I'll be downstairs if you need me.." he then writes a quick note saying he's downstairs with a heart in the corner as he usually does, then he goes quietly downstairs and sits down, finding shigaraki and dabi in the livingroom with inko in the kitchen making dinner. They had lunch out.

Dabi: "Those two leave for UA?"

Todoroki nods "Mhm."

Shigaraki: "You aren't?"

Todoroki shakes his head "I have mondays off, bakugou has wednesdays off and midoriya has fridays off."

They nod and say "Ah.."

Dabi: "Have fun with your friends then?"

Todoroki hums and nods slightly, then natsuo walks in and says "Oh, hey sho. How'd the scan go?"

Todoroki looks up "Oh, it was good, yeah.. found out he's having twins, which is interesting."

Shigaraki: "Twins? Cool.."

He nods "Mhm.. yeah, it is."

He smiles slightly and then shigaraki asks "Ok, what's up with you?"

Todoroki looks up and then inko comes into the room, then dabi says "Yeah... you're acting different. Did something happen?"

Shaking his head slightly, he says "I don't know.... it's just, midoriya's been acting weird all week... I don't know why... bakugou seems normal, so it can't be to do with him and kirishima is normal, so I doubt it's to do with him.... I just don't know.."

Inko smiles slightly and sits down next to todoroki "It's almost heat season honey... he's going to be acting weird.. but if it doesn't go away afterwards... then ask him about it. Maybe he'll tell you."