Kayla Bakugou

After that conversation, they all finish and say good night, heading up to go to bed, going into the guest room. Closing the door behind them, they get dressed and then get into the double bed together, kirishima falling asleep pretty quickly as bakugou turns the lamp off and gets comfortable. Bakugou's chest is flushed against kirishima's back and his arms are around kirishima's waist, hugging him gently and keeping him close.

However, at around 3am, kirishima wakes up and accidently wakes bakugou as he tuns into the bathroom, not having time to turn on the light as he throws up into the toilet. Bakugou gets up, slightly groggy and then he comes over and turns on the light, kneeling down and helping kirishima through it all.

To help, bakugou kisses kiri's forehead once he's stopped and says softly "I'll go get you some water, ok?"

Kirishima nods slightly and then bakugou asks "Want anything else? A snack or something? Maybe orange juice instead of water, what would you prefer?"

Thinking for a moment, kirishima replies with "...um... apple juice, please.."

Bakugou nods "Sure, let's go get you back into bed, here.. I'll see if I can find a bucket so you don't have to bolt to the bathroom."

Kirishima smiles and nods, then says "Thanks.." bakugou only nods "Sure, no problem."

Helping kirishima up, he walks him back to the bed and then tucks him in and kisses his forehead again, saying a quiet "Bye," as he heads to get some apple juice and maybe find a bucket.

When he returns, he goes inside quietly and closes the door behind him, then places the glass of apple juice on the night stand, putting the bucket on the night stand too so it's easy to reach. Kirishima smiles slightly and turns to face him as bakugou gets into the bed once more, then he wraps his arms around the red head and they turn off the lamp, going back to sleep slowly.

In the morning, inko says she needs to go shopping, so kirishima and bakugou come with her after getting dressed into something. Kirishima ends up wearing some jeans, a plain white t-shirt and bakugou's hoodie. Bakugou ends up wearing some black jogging bottoms and a tan coloured t-shirt.

While they're out, they're looking through the vegetable aisle when kiri gets a phone call. He frowns slightly in confusion and looks at the caller ID, none?

Answering the phone, he puts a finger in his other ear to block out any noise from the shop as he slowly walks out of the shop, telling the other two he'd be back in a minute.

"Hello?"

"Ah, hello. Is this eijiro kirishima?"

"Yes, speaking. Who is this?"

"I'm doctor Harvey, I work at the hospital, I'm a consultant. Now, I wanted to tell you that your sister is with us right now, she's ok. But she's going in to have some stronger pain killers to make things a little more comfortable for her, she asked to speak to you."

"Oh, yes.. of course...."

He passes the phone to aiko.

"Big brother.... are you at school? Did I interrupt a lesson?"

"Um.. no, I'm with some.. friends.... um.. you ok though?"

"Kinda.... I got a cool roommate though!"

"Roommate? You're in the children's ward again, aren't you?"