Mr. Kirishima

Kayla looks at them all confused, but then they hear something and the back door opens, making them all jump and look over to see shinsou slowly walk into the home.

Shigaraki tilts his head "Shinsou?"

Shinsou: "Tell me you saw the artical."

Kirishima: "Me? I have.."

Hawks, dabi, toga and shigaraki all nod and shinsou narrows his eyes, then nods and goes to the front door, standing infront of mitsuki "I'm going to have to ask you leave, unless you do want to be caught?"

Kiri's dad: "Don't-"

Shinsou takes over him and says "That was easier then I thought, turn around and walk to the police station, they'll be waiting for you."

Kiri's dad does just that, he turns around and walks away in the direction to the police station, then shinsou turns around "Sorry if I scared you."

Mr. Aizawa appears "Alright, now we just gotta make sure he gets there."

Kirishima: "Ok, how many of you are hiding somewhere?"

Aizawa: "5."

Bakugou comes down the stairs "Sup."

Hawks: "You were back quickly."

Bakugou: "I know right? Just left too."

Todoroki follows him down "Hello again.."

Midoriya appears near mr. Aizawa and shinsou, then waves shyly and rubs the back of his neck, looking away. Then mina appears and runs in to hug kirishima "I haven't seen you in ages."

Then she breaks the hug and looks over to the former league of villains and smiles, waving slightly and then turning back to kirishima "I'm going to give you a rundown real quick. So, the bakusquad have accepted shinsou as an official member, midoriya and todoroki are now friends again after we figured some things out, uraraka says hello and sorry about all... that stuff, um, ojiro says hi and sato told me to give you these."

Mina passes him a box and says "Rice I think, I don't know. But anyway, what else....? Oh! Mr. Aizawa made us come here and still hasn't told hardly any of us why."

Kirishima only nods and says "Ok, I think I got all of that. And good for you guys by the way, um... thanks shinsou also when did your quirk get so strong?"

Shinsou shrugs and says "Training I guess."

Mina: "Oh! Shinsou finally joined class 1-A!"

Kirishima: "Oh, congrats man. That's great."

Mitsuki and kayla are still confused, but todoroki and bakugou seem to have an idea of what's going on.

Aizawa: "Alright.... we're staying here until he gets to the police station and stays there. We need his quirk information."

Kirishima: "...he can see up to a week into the future..."

Aizawa: "Damnit. Your family and your mind quirks, right, I gotta find a way of getting hold of some quirk disabling handcuffs.."

Mitsuki: "He's been arrested?"

Aizawa: "3 times now, you know how impossible it is to find him?"

Kirishima: "Stay around me long enough and he'll turn up."

Kirishima shrugs slightly "Did someone go get the others?"

Aizawa: "The police and another group, we decided to split up, but shinsou said something about how the police were wrong in thinking that your mother would be the main target and that the stronger of us should probably come here, which he was right by the way."