💚 Inko's House 💚

After a while of talking about everything, nezu says "Alright, go pack a bag for you and then you can call them to pick you up."

Kirishima nods slightly and stands up, bakugou standing with him, then nezu says "If wanted, you can both stay until wednesday night at 10pm, because of the curfew or come back thursday morning in time for school, up to you. Either way, you'd have to come back by thursday on time for lessons."

Bakugou nods "Alright then."

Kirishima smiles slightly and thanks him, then leaves with bakugou, going up to the dorms and starting to pack.

Bakugou looks over to kirishima "Where are you staying to anyway?"

Kirishima looks over "Oh, I asked inko."

Bakugou hums and nods "Good call.."

Kirishima smiles slightly and nods, then asks "Do you want to come until wednesday night or thursday night or no?"

Bakugou shrugs "If it's just auntie, then I'll ask."

Kirishima: "Alright then, cool."

Bakugou nods and goes to his dorm to pack his stuff, then comes back shortly after, not having to pack as much of course and after having spoken to inko on the phone. She said he could come too, no problem, but he's sleeping on the couch. Maybe her mind would change once they explain why they're staying. Probably.

Once they're done, inko texts them just in time, saying she's outside. So kiri texts back and says they're on their way down as bakugou takes the bags, all of the bags. There's only three, kirishima's  backpack, bakugou's backpack and kiri's duffel bag.

As they're walking out, yaoyorozu stops them and says "Mr. Aizawa told me to give this to you," she hands kirishima a laptop and kirishima smiles slightly "Thanks yaoyorozu."

She smiles and nods then let's them through and they continue the walk to inko's car, going out of the UA gates and through to the car. When they reach her, she smiles and gets out, helping bakugou put things in the boot and then they all get inside again, closing the doors.

Inko: "Alright, how long is katsuki staying again?"

Bakugou: "Just until either wednesday night before 10pm or thursday to get here in time for school."

Inko nods "Alright, got it."

She pulls out and then starts the drive to her house, listening to the radio on their way there. About half an hour later, they pull into the driveway and get out, bakugou taking the bags in as inko closes the boot after him, then goes to ulock and open the front door.

Walking inside the house, they get a very homely vibe and then they hear a familiar voice from the kitchen and mitsuki walks out, then looks katsuki up and down "What did you do this time?"

Bakugou: "Ok, I'm actually offended."

That's when someone else appears that kirishima doesn't recorgnise, however, she's with masaru, bakugou's dad. She's also in a wheelchair and he suddenly remembers what bakugou said on the first day about his job and his sister. Then one last person walks in.... pro hero hawks?

Hawks: "Hi katsuki- woah, could've warned me you were bringing home a kirishima."

Inko shakes her head and chuckles slightly, then says "Originally it was only kirishima I was picking up. But he's here until Wednesday or thursday."

Then inko leads them into the spare room and they put the bags in there for now, kirishima being told to sit down. So he does and he ends up sitting in awkward silence with the bakugous, then the girl speaks up and asks "I'm.. sorry, who are you?"