The necklaces

He closes his eyes and focuses on the sound from the phone call, hearing some familiar voices. Shaking his head, he allows his ears and tail to show until his mother finally catches on to what's going on and she takes the crystal necklace out from under his shirt and sees it glowing blue.

Mitsuki jumps "Christ that's bright."

Midoriya: "It's... glowing? I don't understand.."

Kirishima puts the phone down and opens his palm, hanging up the phone and he says "19.. downstreet."

Kirishima's mother doesn't waist any time and suddenly turns, showing her ears and tail as she sprints down the stairs and out of the house. Kirishima hides his ears and tail, keeping his fist closed around the necklace.

Inko: "What- where did she go?"

Kirishima: "19 downstreet."

Inko tilts her head "Why?"

Kirishima opens his fist and says "It's blue.... someone hurt my brother."

Inko: "That's- oh...."

Aiko: "Eijiro! Mine's grey!"

Kirishima thinks for a moment and goes downstairs, seeing her necklace is intact grey. He frowns and looks at his own, turning a greyish blue colour and watches as aiko's does the same.

Kirishima: "Oh great, now I've gotta figure out wether that's mother or not."

Todoroki and the others have followed him downstairs and then ashton looks at them both "It has to be... doesn't it?"

Kirishima: "....maybe."

Kirishima sighs and shows his ears and tail again, closing his fist around the crystal, then seeing his mother with a scratch running down her arm. Dabi holding shigaraki up, toga yelling at twice and kurogiri to help her with mr. Compress as they try and fight off someone. But who?

When kirishima opens his eyes, ashton asks "Well...?"

Kirishima: "...well yes, she is hurt.. but the league of villains are in trouble... I don't know from who and I don't know why. There aren't any heroes around them.."

Hawks runs through the door "We have a problem."

Mitsuki: "What?"

Hawks: "There's reporters filming a fight, I think all for one's going to kill shigaraki... and then dabi.... and then toga.. and then twice.... mr. Compress is almost dead.. heroes are on their way, but they aren't going to make it fast enough."

Bakugou: "Shit.."

Midoriya, bakugou and todoroki look at me all saying "Don't you dare move."

Then they all go out to follow hawks, knowing full well if they hadn't said that, kirishima would have joined them. They pick up some help on the way and the others wait at inko's, waiting impatiently.

Aiko: "What's happening now?"

Kirishima opens his eyes and looks over to her "Nothing much..."

Mitsuki: "Can you not see?"

Aiko shakes her head "No.... neither can mother, but eijiro and tenko can, it's part of the full extent of the powers, it... just means we can't."

Mitsuki nods slightly and then they hear something and the door bursts open, natsuo and fuyumi running inside "Where's shoto?"

Kirishima: "19 downstreet. Don't go there. Actually... you're a doctor, aren't you?"

Natsuo nods.