•5•

Harry's POV

My breathing hitched in my throat, unable to take in proper breathes. This can't be happening. This must be one horrible, sick twisted nightmare.

"N-no, h-how? No!" I stuttered.

"Harry, we had sex, I didn't use a condom, that's how it works." Jacob stated.

How could he be that careless? How cold he fucking rape me, and not use a condom?! I never realised before, but that's because I was in too much pain to think about Jacob using protection. I thought it was fucking obvious!

"No! I can't be pregnant! I can't be pregnant with you child!" I protested, not wanting to admit the truth that was staring me straight in the face.

"You are having morning sickness, it explains how you keep changing from sad, to scared, to angry in ten minutes. And this is right after we had un-protected se-" Jacob began

"Rape. Not sex." I spat

Jacob rolled his eyes. "Since I 'raped' you, that is no coincidence."

"I'm not pregnant, It's just a bug." I denied stubbornly.

"For God's sake Harry." Jacob sighed. "In nine months time, you'll have proof you are in fact, pregnant."

"I would have escaped by then." I retaliated.

"It's not that bad baby," Jacob smirked. "I can't wait till we have our own little family."

I almost gagged as Jacob used the word family. No way in hell that am I going to start a family with Jacob. Not with the devil and his child.

I felt a ping in my chest as I called the baby that. MY baby that. I didn't want this baby, no way in Hell, but I felt conflicted. Being pregnant with Jacob's child was a nightmare. How could Jacob be a father? He couldn't even be a boyfriend! He just abused me! He would hurt the baby, just like me.

"We are not a family! You can't even look after me, let alone a child." I scoffed.

It was amazing how quickly my mother instincts were kicking in. I didn't want to yell, to affect my baby. I felt the need to protect my baby from Jacob.

"You've never seen me with a baby!" Jacob yelled. "I'm great with kids."

"You have no clue what love is!" I yelled.

"Would you fucking shut up?!" Jacob roared. "Maybe if there wasn't a little bitch snapping at me all the time, I wouldn't have to do this!"

"Well this bitch, doesn't mean to 'snap' at you, but wants to feel safe. And you'll never learn to love. You love with a heart, something you seem to be lacking!" I shouted.

"I DO FUCKING LOVE YOU!!" Jacob boomed. "BLOODY HELL!" He shouted.

Jacob brought his foot up, and I flinched, thinking he was going to kick me, but Jacob had brought his foot hard against the wall, kicking it, leaving a hole in the wall.

"Please don't hurt me." I whimpered. "Don't hurt...my baby" I begged.

The words felt so strange leaving my mouth. I was in no way ready to be a mother.

"You mean our baby" Jacob growled. "And why the fuck would I hurt my precious baby?!" Jacob growled.

"Why the fuck would you hurt the boy you claim to love?!" I countered.

"Because you misbehave!!" Jacob bellowed.

"You fucking wind me up, and no matter what I do, you fucking drive me insane!" Jacob screamed.

Jacob then lunged at me again, and I screamed bending over instinctively, to protect the growing child in me, without even thinking like it was a reflex, I wanted to keep it safe, from Jacob. I wished that the baby could stay inside me, keeping it safe from the cold outside world, with the demon Jacob.

"WHAT WILL IT TAKE FOR YOU TO GIVE IN?!" Jacob fumed.

"MY FREEDOM!"

SMACK

My whole face swung to the side, the stinging sensation there yet again.

"SHUT.UP!" Jacob ordered.

"You can't-"

SMACK

"DO YOU WANT ANOTHER ONE?!" Jacob yelled.

"No, no." I gasped, feeling my entire face had turned red from the force of Jacob's hand swiping across my face, with brutal force.

"ARE YOU GONNA SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH?!"

"Yes." I whispered.

"LOUDER!"

"Yes!" I shouted.

My eyes fell to the ground, not wanting to meet Jacob's harsh gaze, knowing he would be scowling at me, with his dark demonic gaze. His looks could kill, just as much as his cold hands could.

"Thank God." Jacob smirked . "Glad you could see it my way."

I wanted to argue. To scream back and him, yell and kick, but I knew it wasn't worth it. Besides, I had more than myself to worry about now. I had to think of my child, so it doesn't get hurt. I know Jacob will kill me for saying mine, not his, but Jacob is not a father. He isn't my lover, boyfriend, and he is no way going to father my child. He'd most likely give it a gun for his first birthday.

"Now, let's get you back into our room, huh?" Jacob smirked at me.

I sighed as Jacob pulled me back into the room, forcing me by the shoulders to sit down, then swinging my legs up, so I was lying on the damned bed. The familiar and heart breaking click echoed through the room and I let out a frustrated sigh as Harry chuckled.

"Now, daddy is going to go and get some stuff for the baby, and parenting books. Mommy is going to stay here and not cause any damage, right?" Jacob smirked.

"I have no choice." I sighed, glancing at the cuffs and Jacob laughed.

"Good mommy." He mocked, smirking me.

I cringed at his words, calling him 'daddy' and me 'mommy'. It was wrong. So so so wrong. Yet, fighting it would have a bad consequence, something I wasn't going to risk.

"Does daddy get a goodbye kiss?" Jacob pouted.

I didn't have time to respond before Jacob crashed his cold pink lips down onto mine. With my hands and feet cuffed, I wasn't able to kick or push him away, and lay helpless below him, my eyes squeezed closed as Jacob moved his lips hungrily against mine. Jacob's tongue literally forced its way into my mouth, moving around, as smothered whimpers of protest escape my lips, muffled against Jacob's.

Jacob's hands gripped my upper arms, trying to provoke an action out of me that he wasn't going to get. Eventually Jacob removed himself from me, and headed towards the door.

"Seeya later mommy." he winked.