•37•

⚠️tw:

"Fuck, this place is a mess." Harry sighed. They're finally done transferring all of his things, but everything's now all over the place.

"Don't worry, I'll help you move things to where they're supposed to belong." Luke smiled.

Her heart melted, he's really nice and was willing to help him since the very beginning "Thank you." Harry smiled.

"Let's get started, shouldn't we?" He asked. Harry smiled and nodded. They decided to start with the living room, starting from the coffee tables, the TV, to the couches. That itself took hours.

"Do you need help?" Luke asked as Harry tried to move the couch to where it should be. He blushed and nodded. He helped him push the couch and they're finally done with the living room.

"I'm so tired." Harry flopped down on the couch.

"Me too." He sat down on the other couch. "But at least we're done with the living room although it took nearly the whole day."

"And we still have the kitchen, the bathrooms, the entire second floor and the basement." Harry sighed.

"At least you have me." He smiled and she blushed. His smile is just the cutest thing in the world.

"Can we just call it a day and continue tomorrow?" Harry asked him.

"Of course." He smiled.

"I'm hungry, wanna order something for dinner?" Harry asked him.

"Sure, what would you like to order?" Luke asked.

"How about a diner?" Hayden suggested

"Sure." He smiled

"What would you like?" Harry asked him.

"Just a burger and fries." He answered and Harry nodded. He would order a grilled cheese for him.

"Would you like to share another set of fries, too?" Harry asked him. "I'm craving them but I don't think I can finish them all on my own."

"Sure." He answered as she nodded. She placed the orders and puts his phone away.

"How much is it?" He asked "I'll pay for the whole thing."

"Don't worry about it." She reassured "It's all on me."

"No, I insist." He smiled

"Okay, it's $23.50." She gave up. There's no way she can resist that smile. They decided to have a little chat while waiting for the delivery. She placed her head on his shoulder and he smiled

"Has anyone told you how beautiful you are?" He whispered in Harry's ear and he felt his cheeks burn up.

Harry looks up and his eyes met his. They're glistening right in front of him. He could no longer resist it, he closed his eyes and attached his lips onto Luke's. He immediately kissed back and he felt butterflies in the pit of his stomach. He's been waiting for this moments for so long. It was a sweet, passionate kiss. They pulled away and Harry blushed.

"Shit, I-I'm sorry." He stammered.

"Don't worry about it, I enjoyed it." He lightly smiled. "Actually, there's something I need to tell you." He gulped, looking nervous.

Harry stayed quiet to listen.

"I-I've been having feelings for you the past few years, and it's nothing like I've felt before. Being around you just gives me butterflies in my stomach." He admitted.

"Me too." Harry admitted too.

"Really?" He lit up and Harry lightly nodded. "I really want us to be more than friends, so will you be my boyfriend?" He asked Harry with puppy eyes.

"Luke, I-" Harry froze, not knowing what to say.

"Look, I completely understand if you're not ready." He said quickly. "I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have asked you so soon."

"Luke, I'm just scared, I really don't want to fuck this up." He said quietly. "but I guess I'll give you a chance. Promise you won't break my heart?"

"I promise." He lightly smiled.

"Actually, there's something I need to tell you before we take our relationship so far." Harry said quietly.

"What is it?" He asked.

"I-I'm taking medications for depression and anxiety." Harry said.

"Aw, baby." He wrapped his arms around her. "It doesn't matter. I will love you either way."

"R-Really?" Harry asked.

"Of course, baby." He smiled.

Harry placed his head on his chest. "I love you." He mumbled against Luke's chest.

"I love you too." He whispered into Harry's ear and softly kissed his head.

Harry buried his head onto his chest and closed his eyes

He ran his fingers through Harry's hair and soon, the doorbell rang it must've been the delivery guy.

"I'll get it." He said and Harry nodded, getting off him. He went outside and soon came back with their orders.

"Here you go." He smiled, putting the bags down.

"Thanks." Harry said

"Let's eat." He said and she nodded. They took their food out of the bags and began eating. After Jacob had pushed Harry into an eating disorder almost nine years ago, he found it awkward to eat around other people. He just kept on finding it embarrassing to put food in his mouth in front of others.

"Are you okay?" Luke asked, noticing how Harry was covering his face when he placed food in his mouth

"I-I just found it awkward to eat in front of others because of, you know." Harry said quietly.

"There's no need to be embarrassed around me, you know?" He lightly smiled. "I won't judge you in any way. I know it's going to take some time for you to heal completely, and that's okay. I'll be here by your side to help you."

"T-Thank you." Harry lightly smiled.

"He lost a lot by treating you like a piece of shit. Trust me, he lost everything. You're beautiful, kind, talented and all that greatness, and I'm beyond grateful to call you my boyfriend." He smiled, trying to lighten the mood.

Harry blushed and Luke kissed his cheek. He just couldn't believe he's the lucky one to call him his. He's respectful, kind and caring. Not to mention, he's also cute as fuck.