•44•

"Should I put makeup on?" Harry asked Luke.

"You're already so beautiful without it, but it's up to you." He smiled.

"Okay, I know you love it when I'm all natural. Besides, I'm too lazy to put them on right now." Harry chuckled.

"Yay!" He squealed and places kissed all over Harry's face.

They're gonna have a little date in their balcony tonight since it's still unsafe to go on a date outside. Since they're staying at home, they have decided to make this date casual, so they're just gonna wear something comfortable. He styled his hair a little, deciding to let his natural hair out.

"Okay, I'm ready." Harry smiled. He held his hand and we both made their way to the balcony.

"Hope you like it." He smiles. The balcony was already decorated with lights and candles. There was already food on the table that was still covered. It's very romantic.

"Baby, this is amazing." Harry smiled. "When did you set up all these?"

"I set up the decorations when you were napping this afternoon and cooler the food when you were in the shower, I know that it takes you at least an hour to shower." Luke chuckled and Harry blushed.

"Come, let's eat before the food gets cold." He said and Harry nodded, sitting down on the chair. They then ate their dinner and droves to watch a movie.

They have decided to watch The Fault in Our Stars. Harry placed his head on Luke's chest and he smiles. Wrapping his arms around him. Harry cried towards the end of the movie and Luke held him in his arms, wiping his tears away.

"I-I don't want to lose you." Harry sniffled a little. "Th-Thank you so much for always being there for me. I'm so lucky to have you."

"Aw, baby. Don't cry." He pouted. "It's just my job, you know? You deserve whole world, and I love you so much."

"I love you, too." Harry smiled and softly attached his lips onto his. "Baby?"

"Yeah?" He answered.

"I think I'm ready." Harry said quietly.

"Are you sure, baby? I don't want you to feel pressured into anything." He said.

"I'm sure." Harry lightly smiled. With that, he carefully picked him up and brought him upstairs to our room. He gently laid Harry on the bed and attached his lips onto his. Thankfully, Darcy was already put into her crib to sleep.

"Do you really want this, babe?" Luke asked. "I just wanna make sure."

"I do, but please be gentle. I haven't had real sex in a year." Harry told him and he nodded.

"Just tell me if you want me to stop." He told Harry and he nodded. He places kisses on Harry's neck and he let out a little moan as he found his sweet spot, right underneath his jawline. He began sucking on the spot and Harry let out a louder moan.

He gently tugged on Harry's sweatshirt, asking him for permission to remove it. He nodded. He pulled Harry's sweatshirt over his head and removed his shorts. He then pulled down his boxers, leaving Harry completely naked in front of him. Harry covered his chest and his privates at first, feeling insecure about them. He placed his hand on his and he moved them away from Harry's body, revealing his breasts and his privates.

"Fuck, you're so beautiful." He gasped, making Harry blush. He attached his lips onto Harry's and they began to make out.

Harry gently tugged on his shirt and he immediately got the cue. He pulled his shirt over his head, revealing his abs. Damn, Harry pulled down his pants, leaving him in his boxers. He could see an outline of his cock on his boxers and the sight of that was enough to turn him on.