•30•

It seemed odd the think that the ending of all the crazy hurdles Harry and Luke had to go through, was only the beginning of their lifes. Darcy was here now, a true symbol of their undying and eternal love for one another. Harry sat in the back of the car, watching Darcy as they drove home, and the smile had never left Luke's face.

To think that after his life time of dreaming and reality, and fantasies, had now become his reality made me feel like the luckiest man alive. Luke has a beautiful soon-to-be-boyfriend, and a beautiful daughter. They are surrounded their caring friends, and they have their lifes together, and there are no words that could possible describe how happy was.

"What are you thinking about?" Harry's soft voice sounded, breaking Luke from his thoughts. Luke's eyes flickered to the rear-view mirror and smiled at Harry.

"You. Darcy. Us." Luke explained.

"Good things I hope." Harry teased.

"Wonderous things." Luke beamed.

Darcy mumbled in her deep sleep, and Harry giggled, grabbing her small hand, kissing it. Darcy quited down again, returning to her blissful sleep.

"Do you ever think what might have happened if I had gotten away from Jacob?" Harry asked suddenly. Luke paused for a moment, thinking about it. It caused him great pain to imagine Harry staying with Jacob and not running off, instead of living his life with Luke.

"I would have found you. I always did find you." Luke reasoned.

"But suppose I had." Harry insisted. "For humors sake, had I gotten away from Jacob, what do you thin would have happened? To me and to you?"

"Darcy would not be here." Luke began, Harry flicking her gaze to the sleeping baby, and stroking her cheek, afraid that Luke's words might actually make her vanish into thin air. "My heart would not be complete. I would be a mess, sad, alone, and still be consumed by my demons that caused me to lash out. I wouldnt have been able to be free from them, as you are the one that cut my bounds from them with your love."

"As for you," Luke continued. "I imagine you would be happy at first. But later on, you would feel lonely, because you were not with me. We are soulmates Haz. We are destined to be together. We are bound to one another by the bonds of love. It wouldn't be long until you came back, to me, where you belong." he smiled.

"Soulmates." Harry hummed to himself. "You think?"

"Think about it. Jacob was a monster to you, Haz. He was sick and evil. I don't know how you even lasted with him. You would have given up, but I'm just glad that you did."

"But I did give up." Harry confessed. "I tried to end my life because of it." he sighed.

"And I stopped you in time didn't I?" Luke countered. "Did you know on that very day, I was out and I felt this feeling inside of me, like you needed help. Like you needed recusing. I raced home, and got to you just in time. Coincedence?" Luke mused, smirking at Harry, his mouth wide open in shock.

"I never really belived in soulmates, but that kind of proves it, huh?" Harry spoke.

"Are you glad I stopped you?" Luke asked, turning the table on him, and he looked caught off guard.

"Of course." he smiled. "Although I wasn't at first. I was sad and misserable and afraid, and I wanted out. Badly." He confessed. "Although..." He trailed off.

"Although?" Luke urged.

"I can remember lying there, in the small pool of blood, and fatigue washing over me. You know how people say your life flashes before your eyes? Well it doesnt flash as such, but a few snippets came to mind." Harry explained.