•14•

The evil glint in Jacob's eyes was horrifying. Harry had seen darkness in his eyes before, but never had he ever looked so evil. He wanted to inflict pain upon him, desired it, and it was going to give Harry joy in hurting him, running the sharp blade across Harry's skin.

"Jacob, please don't hurt me." Harry whispered, backing himself into the corner of the room, as Jacob stalked over towards him.

"It's a bit too late for that, don't you think?" Jacob smirked. Harry shook my head furiously, not wanting to meet his fate that was staring him in the eye. His brown eyes sparkles with excitement, proving evil had really consumed him inside.

"If you want me to love you, hurting me won't help." Harry gushed, thinking rapidly of any excuse to stop Jacob from hurting him.

"Oh, but you do love me Harry." Jacob smirked. Jacob must have gone delusional, because he went from yelling at Harry for not loving him, to insisting he did love him, which could never happen. Harry couldn't fall for him.

"What?" Harry asked quietly, not sure that he wanted to know what he was talking about. How could Jacob think that he loved him?

"You love me, because you have to love me." Jacob answered, kneeling down in front of Harry curled up in the corner of the room, so they were now eye level, his dark eyes meeting Harry's frazzled ones.

"Then why hurt me? An-and my baby." Harry whispered.

"Our baby." Jacob corrected. "And to teach you, that no matter what you say, you'll be mine, and you will love me." Jacob stated. Harry's eyes couldn't move from the blade in Jacob's large hands, glimmering, and sending shivers up Harry's spine, causing him to shiver.

"What are you going to do to me?" Harry whimpered, eyes flicking to Jacob and the blade.

Jacob laughed darkly, and leaned in closer. "Give me your arm." he ordered. Harry's eyes widened and he shook his head.

"Please Jacob, don't." Harry begged, but Jacob just shook his head. "Don't hurt me. I could love you if you didn't hurt me." Harry pleaded.

"Oh, but you do love me already, remember?" he smirked. "Now, be a good little boy, and keep still." he commanded, curling his long fingers around Harry's arm.

"Please...just don't hurt the baby." Harry cracked, biting his lip, and looking away, closing his eyes and preparing for the searing stinging sensation that would soon come from the blade slicing Harry's skin.

Jacob's eyes softened, but only for a split second, before he replaced it again with his dark sinister smirk. "Now why would I want to do that?" he teased.

He then ran the blade across Harry's skin, red liquid oozing out of Harry's skin. Pain overwhelmed him, stinging and burning. Harry cried out, and tried to pull his arm out of Jacob's grip, but he tightened his grip, refusing to give up.

"Ah, ah, ah." he tutted. "Don't fight me sweetheart. It will only end badly, for you."

"It hurts." Harry sobbed helplessly, his lip quivering in pain.

"Love hurts!" Jacob snapped, his eyes blazing with fire as he glared at Harry, repeating his action of running the blade over his skin, Harry crying out yet again.

"Jacob." Harry whispered.

He stopped and looked at Harry, his eyes scanning Harry's face, surprised that he had spoken his name. "Hmm?" he hummed, expecting Harry to answer.

Harry didn't reply. He was unable to speak, his lips couldn't move. He had no answer. He just had no idea why he spoke his name, but I did. It was almost like a reflex...Why Harry spoke his name was a mystery to the both of them, and Harry just sat there, in pain, choking back sobs, and the blood dripped from his arms.

Jacob placed the blade on the ground, and Harry let out a sigh of relief. "Harry..." he whispered, almost like he was mimicking Harry's actions but somehow I knew he wasn't. He was just as lost as Harry was. "I'm...I'm sorry."

Without another word, Jacob got up, stormed out of the room, slamming the door with such force the walls shook, and Harry flinched. What the hell just happened here?

Some time passed and as the door opened, fear entered Harry again, as he thought that Harry had returned. Instead, he looked up to see Tom walking in. His eyes widened when he saw all the blood dripping from Harry's arm. He ran over to Harry and he pulled his shirt off. He took Harry's arm and tied his shirt around it, preventing anymore blood from spilling.

"What the hell happened?" he asked when he was done.

"Jacob happened." Harry stated, causing Tom to laugh, nodding his head.

"He is a bit of a bully and times." he agreed. "His heart is in the right place though." he defended his best friend.

"Yeah, I'm sure it was there the entire whilst he ran a blade across my skin twice." Harry bit his lip, feeling angered by Tom defending Jacob's actions.

"He just...doesn't know how to handle all of this." Tom explained. "I mean, the boy he loves more than anything hates him, and lied about loving him. He is hurt, and sadly he inflicted his pain upon you. Jacob has always been like that. If he feels pain, so must everybody else."

"Sounds like a lovely guy once you get past the evil then." Harry scoffed and Tom just laughed again.

"He actually is." he chuckled. "Can I make a suggestion?" he asked.

"I have a feeling you're going to no matter what I say." Harry retaliated.

"You sure are something else." Tom smiled. "But yes, I am." he smirked. "I suggest you go easy on the lad."

"Me go easy on him?!" Harry growled. "Can you not see how wrong that is?"

"I mean, stop talking back, arguing, saying you hate him." Tom answered. "If you make things easier for him, he'll make things easier for you."

"You really think he'd go easy on me all of a sudden, out of the goodness of his heart?" Harry scoffed sarcastically.

"Harry, I've known Jacob for years, and I have seen all sides of him. You've only seen his bad ones. He is actually a really nice guy, and quite funny too if you can stand cheesey knock knock jokes." Tom laughed.

"You make love seem like a game." Harry sighed.

"It is in a way." Tom replied. "You go through up's and down's, up you finish in the end. Even if it is hard. I mean, the climb is hard, but the view is great!" he chirped. playfully nudging Harry's shoulder.

"That's deep." Harry laughed, shaking his head "Why are you being all nice all of a sudden?" He asked.

"Because you are." he smirked. "You reap what you sowe, and since you're not snapping at me, I'm not snapping at you! Funny how that works, isn't it?" Tom teased.

"I suppose this ties into Jacob then huh?" Harry sighed.

"You're a smart boy, Harry. Now put those words to action."