•38•

"And we're finally done." Harry smiled.

"Yay." Luke smiled.

"Thank you so much for helping me." Harry said.

"It's nothing, really." He smiled and gave Harry a quick peck on the lips.

They sat down on the couch and Harry placed his head on his shoulder. They're finally done moving and arranging Harry's things into his new house. They also bought some new furniture to match the vibe of this new house. They had been dating for two weeks now, and everything's going great. They had grown really close that they had to see each other everyday. Their close friends and family now knew about their relationship and are happy for them. Ariana couldn't be more excited. Harry literally screamed on the phone when they told her a few days ago.

"When are you planning to move in here?" He asked.

"I don't know, probably in a day or two, I'll need to get used to this house." Harry said and he nodded "Baby?" He called softly.

"Yeah?" He asked

"Can we keep our relationship private? I don't want the media to bug our relationship and ruin everything. I also don't want anyone talking shit about us and sending me hate for being with you." Harry said to him.

"Of course, baby." He smiled "I don't actually mind people talking shit about me and sending me hate, but if that's what's best for our relationship, then go ahead."

"Thank you so much." Harry mumbled into his chest.

"You're welcome, princess." He said.

"I'm bored, can we watch TV?" Harry asked him.

"Sure." He said.

He switched on the TV and the news was the first thing that came out. Harry pushed himself into a sitting position to listen. It seemed very important.

'A new strain of coronavirus was recently discovered in Wuhan, China. It has infected hundreds of people and has caused nineteen deaths in eight different countries. One case was confirmed in the United States earlier today and the patient is currently being isolated. The virus is spreading rapidly. Symptoms include fever, coughing, fatigue, sore throat and shortness of breath. Very little is known about this new virus, and the government is trying to keep it from spreading. The government urges everyone to stay inside as much as possible and stay at least six feet apart, especially if you are having nay of the symptoms mentioned earlier, and get tested at the nearest health facility. The government is planning a natiionside lockdown if the situation comes to worsen.'

Harry looked at Luke in fear. He seemed evenly worried. He noticed the fear in Harry's eyes and switched off the TV.

"Everything's gonna be okay, baby." He whispered in Harry's ear and wrapped his arms around him.

"I-I'm scared." Harry said quietly. "It's spreading so quickly and-"

Before he got to finish what she was saying, Harry broke down crying. His anxiety was starting to take over. He started to feel like he was choking.

"Baby, look at me." He softly touched Harry's face. "Everything's gonna be alright, I promise. We're gonna get through it together. You're not alone."

"W-What if we can't see each other?" He sniffled. "I don't want to be away from you."

"We'll be able to, I promise." He cooed. "It's gonna be safe as long as we both stay at home and follow all the health protocols." Luke said.

"I-If a lockdown has to happen, can we quarantine together?" Harry asks him.

"Of course, baby, if that's what you want." He smiled and softly kissed his head.

Harry buried his face on his neck and he wrapped his arms around him. "I love you so much." Harry mumbled against his neck.

"I love you more." Luke said.

Just then, Harry felt his stomach rumble, it was loud enough for Luke to hear.

"Someone's hungry, huh?" He teased and Harry blushed.

"Um, yeah, but I guess we don't have any food here." Harry said.

"Don't worry. I brought some snacks." He smiled, taking out a bag of chips.

"Baby, you're the best." Harry smiled and kisses his cheek.

"Anything for the person I love the most." He smiled and Harry's heart melted. He opened the bag for him and he started eating the chips.

"Want some too?" Harry asked him.

"No thanks, I'm good." He smiled. "Besides, you look so hungry."

"I'm not that hungry, you know?" Harry asked.

"You don't have to lie, your stomach says it all." He chuckles and Harry blushed.

Harry placed his head on Luke's chest and he wrapped his arm around him.

His ran his fingers through Harry's hair, making him smile. Gosh, what did he do to deserve him? He's the luckiest person alive.

"You're so tiny and precious." He smiled. "I promise to protect you at all costs."

Harry felt his heart flutter as his cheeks burned up. He's the best. Harry trusts him with his whole heart. He's perfect. He was smiling and blushing like crazy, he just couldn't help it "I love you so much." He smiled.

"I love you more, always remember that." He smiled and kissed his head.

Without realizing, a tear rolled down Harry's cheek. He has never felt so loved. He never thought someone would love her after the way Jacob had treated him. Luke has truly saved his life

"Baby, don't cry." He pouted, wiping the tear away from Harry's face. He held him closer to his chest and planted a kiss to his head.

"T-Thank you so much for loving me." Harry's voice cracked.

"You deserve it baby, trust me." He smiled. "It's my job to love and protect you no matter what happens. You're the person I love the most, and it makes me so happy when you're happy."

"You're the best." Harry whispered.

"No, baby, you are." He smiled and softly kissed Harry's lips

What did he do to deserve him?

Luke's POV

My heart shattered the moment Harry had started crying when I told him how much I love him. He must've been really traumatized by the way Jacob treated him that he lost his hope in love. I couldn't believe someone would have the heart to hurt him.

He buried his head onto my chest and I wrapped my arms around his body before planting a kiss on her head. My poor baby, finding love again must've been so scary for him. I promise that I'll never hurt him and will always protect him and be by his side no matter what happens. I'll never forgive anyone who has the heart to hurt him, not even my family or closest friends.