•25•

"Hey...I brought you dinner." Luke mumbled, walking back into the room again, carrying a tray of food, shutting the door with his foot behind him. Harry rolled his eyes and looked away again.

"I'm not eating anything you give me." Harry scoffed.

"You need to keep up your strength. For you, and little Darcy." he explained.

"Don't act like you give a damn about my safety, or Darcy's." Harry growled, glaring at Luke, who let out a frustrated sigh.

"It's not an act Haz, I really do care. I am only doing what is best for you! I am trying to help you! To save you!" he argued.

Anger was now boiling up inside of Harry, as he spoke like he needed to be rescued. Sure, at first Harry wanted to get away, but that was before Jacob had changed. Before he saw the real Jacob, and he is amazing. He was now a gentle, sweet guy, and Luke saying otherwise just pissed him off.

"Let me get this straight, Luke. You are not a hero, you're a liar. Whatever lie you tell yourself to comfort yourself for the wrong you are doing, keep it to yourself, because it is bullshit. You.are.not.my.hero." Harry spoke slowly, dragging out each word.

"Do you...do you hate me?" he mumbled, looking at Harry with pain in his eyes. It hurt Harry to see him like that.

"No. I don't hate you." I replied honestly."I love you with all my heart Luke, which is why this hurts so damn much!" Harry cried near the end. "The fact that a person I love like a brother, doesn't give a damn about me, hurts so so much Luke. More than you could imagine."

"So to answer your question, no. I don't hate you." Harry confessed. " I just hate Jacob. I want him to spend the rest of his life, knowing how much that he has hurt me, and he can suffer, the same way I did. So every day that he sees two friends walking around together, he'll think of me, and it pains him, to know that he just threw that away. Every laugh he hear, he'll think of all the laughter we've missed out on, and every smile that he sees, he'll think of every smile of mine that he turned to a frown. And every heart breaking sound of somebody sobbing over the loss of somebody they loved, choking on their pain, that heart wrenching sound will be your to cherish, knowing that is exactly what he did to me."

Harry was now full on crying, tears streaming down his face, and his tears falling rapidly as well. Sobbing filled the room and it was a surprise the room didn't begin to flood, drowning in my sorrows.

"Answer me this." Harry mumbled, glancing up at him, him looking back at me through his red puffy eyes.

"Anything." he said.

"Does our friendship mean anything to you?" Harry whispered, feeling pained by the thought that he had thrown it away so easily, without so much of a second thought. The idea that a friendship that Harry held so dearly, was so little to him, broke Harry's heart.

"The opposite. It meant so much to me, that the thought of you being with Jacob, and never seeing me again was unbearable so I tried to stop it."

Harry didn't respond, he just looked down at the ground, nodding his head. He felt Darcy kick, and he placed his hand over his stomach, trying to calm her down.

"Darcy kicking?" Luke asked softly. Harry looked up at him, and nodded, he smiled softly at him, and Harry looked away. Harry heard him let out a pained sigh.

"She misses her daddy." he mumbled.

"But does her mummy?" Luke asked him.

"C'mon." he spoke up, standing up, and offering Harry his hand.

"Wh-what?" Harry questioned, looking up at him confused.

"We'll have to be quick." he smiled. Harry glanced at him carefully, before giving him his hand, and he helped Harry up to my feet. He put his other hand on Harry's lower back, walking him to the door, and down the stairs. He grabbed his keys, and took me outside, wrapping his jacket around Harry's shoulders, and opening the car door for him. Harry quickly climbed in, before he jogged around to the other side.

"I know this doesn't make up for it, but it's a beginning." he smiled at Harry, before turning the key in ignition, and driving off.

"Thank you Luke." Harry whispered, he turned at smiled at him.

"It's the least I could do, Haz." he smiled, before speeding off.

Jacob's POV

I was growing impatient as we drove to get Harry. Despite us going well over the speed limit, it still seemed to take forever. They had taken him miles away, and the anticipation was killing me, my fingers drumming against the dashboard, as Tom raced down the road.

"Hey Jake, we're out in the middle of nowhere, right?" Tom asked suddenly.

"Ah, yeah, why?" I asked, looking at Tom who had his eyes set on the road ahead of him.

"Because there is a car coming this way." he whispered. Confused I stared ahead, squinting my eyes slightly to see ahead, and sure enough, there was a black car coming our way.

"That car looks awfully familiar..." Tom mumbled.

"Yeah, it does." I agreed. "It looks like the car Luke ha-OH MY GOD!" I shouted, Tom jumping at my sudden out burst.

"You're right! There is another person in it." Tom gasped, as we passed each other, both driving past. As their car passed ours, we saw both people inside glancing at us, wide eyed. I recognized both of them. The boy who makes my heart race.

"HARRY!" Me and Tom shouted in unison.

"STOP THE CAR!!" I boomed, as I saw the car in the rear-view mirror slide to a holt. I practically tore off my seat belt, jumping out of the car. Harry just stayed in the car.

"I love you." I smiled, kissing her on the lips again, Harry not even kissing him back.

"Jacob." I glanced to see Luke standing there. "You know that you fucked up, badly. You deserve whatever you want to did to Harry, so go ahead." he spoke, holding his arms up in surrender, expecting me to beat him to pulp.

"Yes, I did fuck up." I agreed, Luke shakes his head. I walked up to him, until we were face to face. "And normally I would have kicked your ass by now." I reasoned. "However, I met the love of my life. And I fucked up with him time and time again, yet, he forgave me." I spoke up. "So...thank you." I smiled.

"I don't think that he can ever forgive you for what you did." he shook his head. "Things aren't going to be normal for him." he reasoned.