•41•

"Is that everything?" Harry asked Luke and he nodded.

They put the last box in the trunk and began driving back to her house. Luke's officially moving in with him. They just got back from his house to move his things over. It's gonna be so exciting. They're finally living together. They soon arrived at home. Harry helped him carry the boxes inside and get his things settled. It took them a little over an hour and they're finally done.

"Baby, you look tired." Luke pouted. "You should've taken a break, I'm fine doing those on my own."

"That's okay, I just wanted to help you, but can we cuddle now?" Harry asked him with puppy eyes.

"Of course, baby." He smiled, wrapping his arms around her and placing a kiss on Harry's head.
—————-
*later that day*

"HARRY STYLES MAKES OUT WITH RANDO AT BAR... On the outskirts of Los Angeles."

"Harry Styles is spotted kissing a mystery man during a late night bar stop in Los Angeles."

"Harry Styles spotted kissing mystery man in a bar outside of Los Angeles."

Harry put his phone down and buried his face onto his knees. It turns out that someone saw them making out at the bar last night. That person filmed them and posted the video online. He felt her breath getting heavier as anxiety took over.

"Baby, are you okay?" Luke asked, wrapping his arms around him.

"I- They know." He said quietly.

"Who? What do they know?" Luke asked, confused.

"Th-the media." He started to cry, showing him an article from his phone. "I-I'm so sorry, I fucked everything up, now people know about our relationship and will get on the way and send me hate for being with you."

"Baby, don't blame yourself, it's not your fault." He said as he frowned.

"It is, I kissed you first and someone saw us, I should've been more careful." Harry said.

"Baby, you're not the only one who's not careful, I'm also to blame." Luke said.

"I guess it's useless to talk about who's to blame, it's already passed." He mumbled. "But what the fuck are we gonna do now? We were planning to keep our relationship private, but it's now out to the media."

'We both can just stay quiet and not say a thing, you know? Your fans would probably think it was a doppelganger. Even if they believed that it's you. I can just remain as 'mystery man'. I'll also set my Instagram account private so that people won't be lurking around in case they find out my real identity." Luke said.

"O-Okay, but please tell your friends and family too, they might not want people bugging them on social media." Harry said.

"Of course, baby. I'll tell them." He lightly smiled. He texted some people on his phone and set his Instagram account private. When he was done, he put his phone away and wrapped his arms around Harry.

"I'm scared." Harry mumbled onto his chest.

"I know, baby. But everything's gonna be alright, I promise." He whispered into Harry's ear, softly rubbing his back.

Just then, Harry's phone started ringing. He tried to see who it was and it's Jeff. He was nervous, but he picked it up anyway.

"How could you be so stupid?" He immediately yelled at him as soon as he picked up. Harry gulped. "Did you see the articles?" He raised his voice at him. "I thought you knew better."

Harry stayed quiet as he felt his tears start to well up.

Luke heard what he said and took Harry's phone from her. "Enough!" He yelled on the phone. "Don't you dare talk to my boyfriend like that! It was also my fault and you're only blaming him? Answer me, you fucking rat!"

"I-" Jeff tried to say something but was immediately cut off.

"You know what? Save it! I don't want to hear anymore of your bullshit. You better not talk to Hayden like that again or you're going to fucking regret it!" He threatened before hanging up. He placed Harry's phone on the table before holding him in his arms again.

Harry broke down crying and he gently rubbed his back.

"Don't listen to him baby, he's a fucking rat, he's dumb and cowardly as fuck." Luke said.

"N-Now he's gonna hate you." He cried.

"I don't give a fuck if he hates me." He reassured. "Why would I care about a stupid rat's opinion?"

Harry placed his head on his chest and he softly rubbed his back until he finally calmed down.

He softly kissed his head and ran his fingers through his hair "I'm really sorry that you ad to see that side of me." He sighed.

'It's okay, baby. You were just trying to protect me." Harry said quietly. He attached her lips onto his and he softly caressed his cheek "I love you so much." He mumbled into his chest.

"I love you more, tiny." He lightly smiled and kissed his temple.

"Can we just go cuddle upstairs and have a nap?" Harry asked him. "I'm tired."

"Of course, baby." He smiled and carefully picked him up. He brought Harry upstairs to their room and gently placed him on the bed. He then lied down on the bed next to him and wrapped his arm around him.

In no time, he was fast asleep in his arms.

Luke's POV

I realized that Harry was fast asleep when I heard little snores coming from him. My poor baby. He must've been so stressed out. To be honest, I was also worried by the fact that people found out about our relationship, but I had to hide my fear from him, or else he's gonna get even more stressed out. I'm used to fame in any way. I'm not sure if Ariana would be able to handle so much attention, she could barely even process the fact that Harry and I are together.

Both Harry and I agreed to keep our relationship private because it's what's best for us, but it's now out to the media. Her asshole of a manager was pissed off at him, and that only made things worse. I've never liked him in the first place. I knew he's trouble from the very beginning, especially after all the controversies he caused. I guess we now had to think of a solution to keep our relationship as private as possible.