•42•

Harry played called Adore You that I recorded yesterday and gave it a listen. You guessed it, Harry began working on his album. It's his second one, it's different because he had recorded it from his home studio. The whole Covid situation got worse, everyone's now quarantined. It's not safe to be outside, so he recorded everything from home. Luke also began working from home, but although they're living under the same roof, they're mostly busy with their own work until around 5 pm. When they're both done with work, they would just have dinner together, cuddle and go to bed.
-----------------------------------------------------
Post. In no time, people started freaking out under the comment section. Of course, there were also people questioning about who 'mystery man' is. It's been a month since the rumors first came out, yet they didn't seem to be dying down although we both made no comments about our relationship. Harry was starting to worry even more, and Jeff was getting more pissed off at him. He wanted him to make their relationship public since the rumors had already broken out, but he's just not ready. He just doesn't want people to talk shit about Luke or his family. He FaceTimed his mum a couple of times. She's really nice, and she's just trying to protect him. The media can be really cruel sometimes.

Harry looked at the time and it's 11:30 a.m. He decided to take a break and make some lunch for him and Luke, since he's gonna be on break from tour. Harry searched through the kitchen and found some vegetables, hummus and tortilla, so he decided to make veggie wraps with hummus. Harry started by washing and chopping up the vegetables then spread the hummus on the tortilla and wrapped the vegetables inside it.

"Hey, baby, what are you making?" Luke asked, wrapping his arm around Harry's waist and he jumped a little.

"Holy shit, you scared me." He said.

"I'm sorry, baby." Luke said as he chuckled.

"Isn't your break supposed to be in 10 minutes from now?" Harry asked.

"I finished early, so I decided to see what you're up to." Luke said.

"I'm making some veggie wraps with hummus for lunch." Harry said.

"Ooh, I can't wait to try them." He beamed, making Harry smile.

"It's probably not as good as the ones you'd expect it to be though." He said.

"I don't care, I'll definitely love it if you're the one making it." He smiled and Harry felt his cheeks burn up.

"You're so corny." Harry giggled and kissed his cheek.

"Baby, you're so mean." He pouted.

"Don't be offended baby boy, I was just joking."  Harry chuckled.

"You're still mean." He crossed his arms.

Harry laughed, placing kisses all over his face. "Does that fix it?"

"I'll reconsider if you give me another kiss." He said and Harry kissed his lips. "Thank you baby." He gave me a goofy smile.

"Come, let's eat." Harry smiled and he nodded. They then ate their lunch and decided to cuddle a little before going back to work. "Jeff's really pissed off at me." Harry sighed.

"What does that asshole want this time?" Luke asked.

"He wants me to make our relationship public." Harry sighed.

"That motherfucker can't get a life." He muttered. He and Jeff never got along ever since the news about our relationship broke out.

Jeff's always treating Harry like a piece of shit, and Luke, being protective boyfriend he is, would argue with him. They argued on the phone a lot of times, often more than three times in a span of a week.

"I know, I wanna fire him but I can't because of that stupid contract." Harry sighed.

"Damn it, how much time do you have left in the contract?" Luke asked.

"Three years." Harry said.

"That's too fucking long." He whined.

"I know, I shouldn't have renewed the contract." Harry sighed.

"Is there any way you can fire him without getting in trouble with the contract?" Luke asked him.

"Yeah, but it's possible if he does something really bad, and it's gonna be a long complicated process." Harry said.

"I fucking hate him." Luke groaned. "He's always treating you like shit."

"Me too baby, but there's nothing I can do." Harry mumbled against his chest.

He wrapped his arms around Harry and softly kissed his head "I'm so sorry baby."

"What are you sorry for?" Harry asked.

"I feel like I haven't protected you enough." Luke said.

"No, baby, don't say that." Harry frowned. "You've done so much for me since we first met. No one has protected me the way you do and I'm so grateful for you."

"Really?" He asked.

"Of course baby." Harry smiled and kissed his cheek, making him smile.

"You'll always be my tiny baby." He smiled.

"And you're my prince charming." Harry said.
——————
*later that evening*

"Cutie, you're wearing my hoodie." Luke beamed, wrapping his arms around Harry as soon as he saw him.

"It's so comfy." Harry smiled.

"You look like a cute little marshmallow." He smiled and he blushed. "You're the king of blushing." He chuckled, softly caressing his cheek.

"Can we order dinner?" Harry asked him. "I'm hungry."

"Of course baby, what would you like?" Luke asked.

"I really want something from the diner." Harry said.

"Sure, what would you like? I'll order them for you." Luke said.

"Just a cheeseburger." He answered.

"Okay, baby." He smiled and made an order.

Just then, Harry's phone started ringing. He took it out to see who it was, it was an incoming FaceTime from Ariana, so he picked it up.

"Hey!" Ariana beamed.

"Hey, Ari." He smiled. "What are you up to?"

"Not much, I'm just bored after finishing all my songs for my upcoming album. How about you and Luke?" Ariana asked.

"Nothing really, we're just ordering for dinner." Harry said.

"Ooh, that's Luke's favorite. He once ate two burgers because he was hungry." Ariana told him and Harry laughed.

"Hey, stop exposing me!" Luke frowned and he laughed.

"No, tell me more of his embarrassing moments." Harry smiled.

"Okay, so when we were kids, he once called the police on me for stealing his Halloween candies. They really came to his house and his parents were confused, so they had to explain that they received a call from a boy named Luke who reported that a stealing took place at his house. He was in so much trouble for that." Ariana told him and he bursted out laughing.

"That's not true, stop making it up." He whined.

"It's real, trust me. Ask his mom, she's going to remember it vividly, I promise." She laughed and Luke's cheeks turned red.

"You gave them a lot of work, huh?" Harry chuckled.

"Baby, are you on her side now?" He pouted and Harry laughed.

"I've always been on her side." He smiled.

"Babyyy." He whined and Harry giggled.

"I was just kidding, big bear." Harry chuckled and kissed his cheek.