•12•

Muffled cries sounded around the room, as Jacob let out tears of sadness from losing his friend, his brother.

Harry's heart braked for Jacob, seeing him like this. He went to walk towards him, but stopped in pure shock as Jacob saw Harry dash across the room towards him. He fell to his knees and placed his small hand on his back.

Jacob looked up to see who it was, and when he saw it was the love of his life, he let out a cry that was a mixture of joy and pain, throwing himself towards Harry, wrapping his arms around his small body, Harry quickly wrapping his arms around him, and slowly rocked him back and forth, as he nuzzled into the crook of his neck, sobbing.

"Shh, shh, it's okay Jacob." she whispered.

"What the hell is going on?" Tom whispered in pure shock and awe.

"No idea, but it's a good thing." Harry smiled.

We all watched as Harry showed Jacob true compassion, holding him tightly, comforting Jacob through his pain, rubbing circles in his back, as he calmed down.

"Harry.." he whispered. "I love you." Jacob cracked.

"I know you do, Jacob. I know you do." he whispered back. " I l-" he began, but stopped herself mid sentence.

"Say it. Please say it." he pleaded him, looking Harry in the eyes, hands on either side of his face, stroking his cheeks with his thumbs. His eyes were glossed over with tears, and he looked so different. Like a little, lost, broken young boy. A boy who was desperate in need of love. "Please tell me you love me, baby?" he begged. "say it." he whispered.

Harry just looked pained, like he was having an eternal battle with himself. Like his heart was urging him to say it, but his pained brain was screaming at him to run away, and he looked utterly conflicted, tossing up the two options. The right and the wrong, the light side and the dark side, the truth or the lie, what his head said and what his heart said , and in the end, the heart one.

"I love you Jacob."