•39•

Harry tossed and turned as he tried to fall asleep. It's midnight, but he felt like he still had a lot of energy. He had finally moved to his new house last week, and it really was a fresh start for him. He decided to pick up his phone to see if he had any text messages. He saw that Luke was still online, so he decided to text him.

bold - Harry

italic - Luke

Baby, you still awake?

Yeah, can't sleep

Me too. I still have a lot of energy

Same here. I wanna do something but I don't know what to do, it's midnight

Wanna go check out that new bar downtown?

Sure, want me to pick you up?

Yeah

Okie then, be there in 20!

Love you 🤍

Love you more :)

Meanwhile

Harry went to put his phone away and he got changed into an oversized sweatshirt. Darcy let out a little whine and Harry gently picked her up.

"Mummy's going out with Luke." He said to her and he looked at her with tearful eyes, not wanting her mummy to leave her. She's been a mummy's girl ever since she was born. Even though she is also half of Harry's ex-boyfriend Jacob, she looks so much like Harry. He went downstairs while holding Darcy on his hip. He sat down on the couch with her on his lap. He tuned on the TV to watch some cartoons that were playing on the TV. A few minutes later, the doorbell rang. Harry headed over to the door and opened it. "Hey, babe." Harry smiled, greeting Luke. Florence had come over before Luke arrived so she could babysit Darcy. He embraced him into a hug and kissed his cheek.

"Hey." He smiled. "Ready to go?"

Harry nodded and he wrapped his arm around him as they walked to his car. He opened the door for him and he went inside. He then closed the door and entered the car from the other side. He started the car and began driving to the bar.

"I checked the GPS and it said that we're gonna be there in around 40 minutes." He said and he nodded.

"This is our first time going out together in the middle of the night." Harry smiled.

"I know, right?" He smiled. He had one hand on the steering wheel, the other holding Harry's. making him smile. "You're so beautiful." He smiled and she blushed. "It's dark but I can tell that you're blushing." He smiled. Harry blushed even more. Damn, he's such a tease.

"You're the best." He smiled and kissed his cheek.

"No, you are." He smiled.

Harry bit his lip as he felt butterflies in his stomach. "You're such a cutie." He smiled.

"And so are you." Luke said.

"You're so corny, I love that." He giggled.

"You're the first person to love my corny side." He smiled.

"Really?" Harry asked.

"Yeah, everyone thinks I'm cringey." He pouted.

"Well then, you're lucky you're mine and only mine." Harry smiled.

"I'm the luckiest man alive." He beamed and kissed Harry's cheek.

They talked the whole ride and soon, they arrived at the bar. They entered and thankfully there weren't many people around. They chose to sit in the corner of the room so that they wouldnlt draw too much attention.

"Hi, what would you like to have?" The bartender asked.

"A margarita please." Luke answered.

"I'll just have water." Harry replied.

"Alright, your drinks will be ready in a few minutes." He smiles before leaving to process their orders.

"One of us gotta stay sober to drive home, you know?" Harry chuckled.

"I agree." Luke said.

"Wanna stay at my place tonight?" Harry asked him "I'm lonely, I wanna cuddle with you."

"Sure, baby." He smiled and wrapped his arms around him, planting a kiss on his head.

Harry looked at him in the eyes and attached her lips onto his, feeling butterflies in his stomach. That kiss turned into a quick make out session. They pulled away and Harry blushed. He caressed his cheek, making him smile. He buried his head on his chest and he gave him another quick peck on his lips.

"You're my tiny baby." He beamed, making Harry smile.

"Here are your drinks, enjoy." The bartender said, giving them their drinks.

"Thank you." Harry smiled.

The bartender gives him a little nod and gave them some time alone.

They then had their drinks and decided to chill in the bar for a couple more minutes.

"Wanna leave now?" Harry asked Luke and he nodded.

"I'll pay for the drinks." Luke said.

"No, it's on me, I'm the one inviting you to come here." He said.

"Baby, you only had water, I'll pay for it." He insisted.

"Fine." Harry said.

He payed for the drinks and they headed to the car.

This time, Harry was the one driving since he was the one not drinking. When they arrived, they went inside the house and headed upstairs to the bedroom.

"Baby, would you mind if I, uh, go to the bathroom and change into my pajamas for a little while?" Harry asked him, feeling his cheeks burn up.

"Not at all." He smiled.

"You can also dig into my closet and change into something comfortable if you want to, I've got a bunch of oversized unisex shirts." Harry told him and he nodded. He went to the bathroom and changed back into his pajamas then had a little toilet business. When he was done, he washed her hands and went back to his room. "Oh my gosh, you look cute in that shirt." He smiled, seeing Luke in his oversized shirt and he blushed.

"Let's get some sleep, shouldn't we?" He asked. "It's getting late."

Harry nodded and they both slipped into the bed. He covered their bodies with the blanket and wrapped his muscular arm around his body protectively.

"Goodnight baby." He planted a kiss on his forehead.

"Goodnight, baby." He mumbled onto his chest. With that, he slowly drifted off to sleep in his arms.