•10•

Luke's POV

We did it! We got away! Looking over at Harry, it  was obvious that he was excited. His beautiful smile couldn't be wiped off his face if i tried, and I didn't want to.

I like her. He was beautiful, the way his green eyes sparkled when he smiled. He had this feisty side that you never knew when it was going to bite, yet he had a real sweet shy side as well, he was amazing. No wonder Jacob wanted him.

Jacob.

Well shit I'm screwed if he catches us. Harry would be dead as well. We can't get caught, it wasn't going to end now. If Jacob had caught us... I dreaded to think of what would happen. But it wouldn't be pretty. Jacob looked beyond pissed as we drove off, and I can imagine if he caught us, we would be on the receiving end of his anger.

Harry's POV

We did it!

We got away! I was grinning from ear to ear as Luke sped off down the long road. Luke kept glancing at me, smiling as well, clearly as excited as I am. With one hand on the wheel, he placed his other hand on my thigh, and squeezed it with excitement, causing me to laugh.

"We actually got away!" I squealed. "I can't believe it!"

"Well believe it Haz, because we did!" Luke laughed.

"I almost forgot what freedom felt like!" I gasped. "It's fucking amazing!" I cheered.

"Hell yeah!" Luke hollered. "It's you and me now, kiddo." Luke laughed.

"Kiddo?" I repeated, laughing at his nickname.

"Yeah, I like that nickname! It's cute, like you." he smiled, causing me to laugh.

"Well then I need to give you a nickname," I teased. "Hmmm what rhymes with Luke?"

"Nothing! Ha!" Luke teased, sticking his tongue out at me. I playfully swatted his arm as he chuckled at me.

"Luke...Tuke..damn! There is nothing!" I pouted.

"Haha told you kiddo!" he teased.

"Luke....Lu... Lucia!" I triumphed.

"No no!" he laughed. "Lexi is a girl's name!" he whined.

"Exactly! It suits you Lucia!" I mocked.

"No way are you calling me Lucia!" he moaned. "At least shorten it to Luc, since that sounds slightly more masculine!" he begged. I couldn't help but giggle at his childish behaviour, pouting at me giving me the puppy dog eyes.

"Ugh! Fine, Luc it is!" I groaned.

"Yeah!" he cheered. "Kiddo and Luc on their way to freedom!"

"Hell yeah we are!" I shouted.

"Let's celebrate!" he laughed. "Turn on the radio!"

I giggled, turning on the radio, bursting out in laughter at the song that just so happened to be playing at the exact moment. Luke recognized it too, also erupting into a round of hyterics.

"What are the chances?" he chuckled. "WENDY RUN AWAY WITH ME! I KNOW I SOUND CRAZY!" He sang along, more like shouting.

"C'mon! Sing with me kiddo!" he laughed. I couldn't stop giggling, joining him in our singing celebration.

"DON'T YOU SEE WHAT YOU DO TO ME? I WANNA BE YOUR LOST BOY! YOUR LAST CHANCE, A BETTER REALITY!  WEEEENDY WE CAN GET AWAY! I PROMISE IF YOU'RE WITH ME, SAY THE WORD AND WE'LL FIND THE WAY. I CAN BE YOUR LOST BOY, YOUR LAST CHANCE, YOUR 'EVERYTHING BETTER' PLAN, SOMEWHERE IN NEVER LAND!"

"Oh man I missed having fun." I sighed happily, resting my head against the window.

"Then we'll have to make up for the lost time." Luke smiled.