•6•

The next few painful hours consisted of me wriggling in the chains, failing to get them off, and thinking about the baby currently growing in Harry's stomach.

Abortion clearly wasn't an option, as Jacob would never take Harry to the hospital to have it aborted, Hell, he wouldn't even let him walk three steps out of this hole that Jacob calls home.

But how can he allow a baby to be born into this hell. No matter what Jacob says, he is not capable of being a father. He can't go a day without screaming and punishing me, and I can't allow that to happen to a baby.

The biggest problem Harry was now having was how he would handle the baby. He knows that he will be it's mother, therefore he should love it with all his heart, but he just can't handle that this baby will be half his blood, and half of Jacob the devil's blood. Even though it isn't the innocent baby's fault, he still didn't want it to be anything like Jacob. One Jacob is bad enough. What if the baby was a boy, and grew up to be just like Jacob? What if he too kidnapped a poor helpless boy, hurt and punished him, even knocked him up? How could he possibly allow something that cold and evil into the world? How could anything so evil be him from his flesh and blood? Be his child?

All that Harry could do was hope more than anything that this baby would be like him. That it would be just like its mother, and not share a single personality trait with Jacob. He just didn't want any of Jacob's DNA to contaminate the baby, but that wasn't possible. And that was the problem. This child does share Jacob's DNA. He or she will be half like its cruel and heartless father, and that thought terrified Harry more than anything else.

But even Harry's family had a dark past. It is possible it will break the cycle. His father was barely a father. Abusive, and an alcoholic. Every night he would come home drunk. His poor loving mother would shove him into his room to protect him, only to have him beat her until she was out cold, then come into Harry's room and hurt me too.

That's why he so feared Jacob. As he had freed one abusive controlling man, he had been taken by another. These memories still pained him so much. He remembers the song that he wrote and sung (Demi's song, I didn't write it)

"Four years old, with my back to the door. All I could hear was the family war. Your selfish hands always wanting more. Am I your daughter, or just a charity ward? You have a hollowed out heart, but it's heavy in your chest. I tried so hard to fight it, but it's hopeless.Hopeless. You're hopeless.

Oh father, please father, I'd love to leave you, but I can't let you go. Oh father, please father, put the bottle down for the love of a daughter.

It pained him so much to grow up with the man that he called father. It was horrible. He wouldn't wish it upon anybody else. Not even Jacob. Let alone his child. He just didn't want to see another child grow up in the dark world that he did. To grow up with a man like Harry's father, to grow up with a man like Jacob.

"I'm sorry." Harry whispered with lost hope to the child inside him. "I'm sorry you have to come into this cold and evil world. Into this dark house."

The one person that could comfort Harry right now was Kendall, and that wasn't possible. Because Jacob had taken him away from him, leaving him behind. Kendall was now safe in Heaven where it was only light and happiness, when he was stuck here in hell, which is consumed in darkness.

What if his baby is up there right now? What if the baby's soul was still in the sky watching and waiting for it's time to come down into the darkness. Maybe, just maybe, it wasn't in hell just yet. Rather, it was up in heaven in safe hands. With Kendall. Where Kendall could nurture and look after it, until the dreaded day did dawn, when it was to descend to the darkness of earth with Jacob.

Although this theory was rather wild, it was also a hopeful happy one. Much better than the thought that it was here in hell, not even given the chance to see the light. To see the outside world, not given the chance to smile or laugh, to make friends, fall in love, and live happily ever after. That it still had a chance, and it didn't share the same gloomy fate as himself.

"Kendall." Harry whispered. "If my baby is up there, please take care of him or her? Teach her to be just like you, kind and caring, and to never be like their father. I'm trusting you Ken."

"Don't get your hopes up, princess."

Harry's head snapped to the side, to see a tall brunette haired boy that Harry had grown to despise, leaning against the door frame, with the same annoying, arrogant smirk plastered on his face, dimples really showing off his smug expression.

"Our baby is in your stomach, sweetie. Not the sky." Jacob chuckled, shaking his head, causing his chocolate curls to fall over his dark lustful eyes, which he quickly scrapped away with his fingers, brushing them to the side.

"No harm in a wishful thought." Harry grumbled, looking away from him again.

"I suppose not." Jacob chuckled, clearly brushing away Harry's thoughts, thinking of it as nothing but a silly child's fantasy, rather than a hopeful fantasy for his child.

"Wanna see what I got us, mommy?" Jacob winked, strolling over towards Harry.

"Do I?" Harry mumbled. Jacob just shot him a warning glare, and he uneasily cleared my throat. "Ah, I mean, sure." Harry corrected himself, causing Jacob to smile in triumph.

'Good boy!" Jacob smirked at Harry's obedience. "Here are some books on pregnancy and birth." Jacob winked at him. "And I found some cute clothes too." Jacob smirked.

He pulled out a pink fluffy onsie with a hoodie, and a matching pink pair of booties, Jacob smirking, proud of his choice.

"Pink? How do you even know it's a girl?" Harry scoffed.

"Daddy's intuition." Jacob winked at him.

Part of Harry prayed for a baby, just to spite Jacob and his damn ego.

"Well my intuition says it's a boy." Harry grumbled.

Jacob laughed, eyes sparkling. "Is that so, baby?" Jacob laughed. "Maybe if I took a peek inside I could tell you.." Jacob winked at him.

"No!" Harry shouted.

"Aww, you're no fun!" Jacob pouted. "Just a quick little...preview?" Jacob laughed.

"Piss off!" Harry growled.

Jacob scowled at him, and Harry mentally face palmed myself, wishing to swallow his words.

"You know, it's that kind of attitude that makes me want to fuck you long and hard, until you beg for mercy..." Jacob smirked, his fingers trailer down from the base of Harry's neck, over his breasts, over his stomach which could possible feel Jacob's cold touch, and down his thigh towards his pantie line.

"Please don't." Harry whimpered. "It's n-not good for the baby" he gushed, hoping he would stop, instead Jacob laughed.

"Actually, doctors say it it perfectly fine to have sex while pregnant. Some even suggest to fuck to help induce the labor!"

"Just, don't touch me please." Harry begged.

"And who is going to stop me, Harry?" Jacob asked. "Hmm?"

"I...nobody." Harry whispered.

"Exactly." Jacob purred. "Meaning you are free for me to touch, and fuck." he winked.

Without warning, his fingers pushed into Harry, and he cried out. He tried to wriggle in the cuffs, but Jacob pushed him down with his spare hand onto his bare stomach, forcing him to lie down again.

"Don't fight me!" Jacob growled.

Harry was just forced to suffer, enduring the pain as yet again, like the night before, as Jacob had pumped in and out of him, creating a painful pattern, picking up the pace whenever he wasn't satisfied with the amount of whimpers parting Harry's trembling lips.

Once Jacob was done, Harry gasped in horror as he raised his fingers to his mouth, wrapping his lips around them, and moaning.

"Yup."  Jacob smirked. "Daddy know's he has a little girl."