•3•

Harry's POV

I sniffled a little as I stood in front of the mirror and I lifted up my shirt and marks and bruises on my body. Jacob keeps on hitting and abusing me more than he already has. I just want to leave him.

Niall has already been telling me to leave Jacob since he has seen the marks and bruises that he has left on my body. It's been happening for a few months now and I just can't take it anymore.

"Harold" I heard Jacob say and I jump a little when I heard the front door slam. Jacob has been coming home late at night from the bar and when he's drunk, he gets really abusive with me. More then he already is with me.

I huffed a little as I walked out of our shared bedroom and walk downstairs. "Yes Jake?" I asked as I looked down, not even wanting to look at him at the moment. Jacob gets pretty angry when he's drunk and honestly I don't know how I even deal with it.

I know that Niall knows about my relationship with Jacob, but I just don't want the others to find out. Especially Liam. If he finds out, he'll probably go all Daddy Direction on him. He does gets protective of me since I'm the baby of the band. Well mostly all of the boys do get protective of me, but I think that it's Liam that gets the most protective since he works out at the gym a lot.

"Harry, you have been losing a lot of weight lately. Is everything okay between you and Jacob?" Liam asked. "Yeah Liam. Everything is okay between Jake and I." I smile softly at him. I can't let him know what Jacob does to me at home or else he's going to go all Daddy Direction on him if he does find out what Jacob is doing to me.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you, Harold!" Jacob yells and I whimper a little as I bite my lip. Why can't I just leave him already? I've already been dealing with this since I was 21 years old and I still haven't even managed to have the courage to leave him yet. I do want to leave him but Jacob threatens me by saying that he's going to hurt me even more than he already is if I do leave him.

"D-Don't hurt me Jake." I whimper softly as I used my hands as a shield to protect myself. I know what's coming. He's going to punch me like he always does when he's mad. He uses me as a punching bag and honestly I don't even know what I even did to deserve to be treated like this. Jacob was the sweetest boyfriend ever since we have started dating but then he started going out to bars and getting drunk while I'm stuck at home doing the house work until he comes back home, drunk and punching and hitting me.

I cry out a little in pain as I'm thrown down on the floor and looked up at Jacob as I felt tears form in my eyes. I held onto my side as tears fell down my cheeks. I think that I might have broken my ribcage since I landed on the hard floor. I tried to push him back to avoid his punches but he still does it anyway. "You're too weak to fight me Harold." He smirks and he punches my stomach as I cry out in pain more.

"I'll be back soon. Don't you dare leave this house until I come back." He says as he walks out the house and slamming the door behind him. What do I do now?
———————————————————————————
Thoughts on the chapter?

Thoughts on Jacob?

Thoughts on Harry's decision by wanting to leave Jacob but getting threatened by him if Harry does decide to leave him?

Thoughts on what is going to happen next?

Leave your comments down below in the comment section.

Vote and comment 💜