•9•

It felt good to release all Harry's built up stress and anger as he kissed Luke. His lips moved in sync with Harry's, and he would occasionally moan into the kiss. His fingers tangled with his hair, and Harry clasped his hands around the back of his neck as Luke lifted him up, wrapping his legs around his waist, so he was sitting on his lap.

Suddenly there was a loud bang downstairs, and the front door opened and slammed closed. Harry quickly scampered off his lap, backing away into the corner of the room, and he ran his fingers through his hair, Luke doing the same.

"Go with it." Luke mouthed to Harry, signalling he would have to act like Jacob for our plan to work, and he nodded my head.

"Why the fuck is the door open?!" Jacob bellowed. "I'm gonna kill-"

"It's just me Jacob, chill!" Luke called as Jacob stormed into the room.

"Luke lad!" Jacob smiled. "I see you've met my boyfriend." Jacob chuckled.

"You wish." Harry grumbled, causing Jacob to scowl at him, and he saw Luke smile, but he quickly covered it up.

"Sure have man. He's feisty!" Luke laughed, jumping straight into the act.

Jacob laughed along, dimples popping through, "he sure is man!" he chuckled. "C'mon,the rest of the boys are here." Jacob smiled, strolling over to Harry.

Harry backed away from him, hiding in the corner, but Jacob just smirked and laughed that Harry was boxed in the corner.

"C'mon baby." Jacob purred.

"Get away from me!" Harry fussed, swatting his hands away.

"Now, now." Jacob spoke in a low tone, "boys should always be on their best behavior." he teased, grabbing Harry's arm in his tight grip, pulling him past Luke and down the stairs into the living room.

Harry took a step back, and Jacob smirked to himself, glad that he didn't want to be anywhere near Niall who could have taken Harry away from him. Harry just can't imagine how Jacob would react if he found out about him and Luke kissing.

"A shame that he doesn't seem to keen on you!" Jacob laughed.

"Well, if you had given me a bloody chance-"

"Aye, guys, calm it yeah?" Liam cut in, stepping in between Jacob and Niall, who were glaring at each other, mentally sending each other daggers, hands balled up into fists.

"He doesn't have many good words about you bro!" Luke cut in, winking at Harry. He bit the inside of his cheek to fight back the smile his lips were itching to show.

"Many? Fuck, she can't even look him in the eyes!" Louis laughed, joining in with Luke's laughter.

"Yeah yeah, let's all make fun of Jacob and piss him off." Jacob grumbled, yanking Harry into his chest.

"Sounds like a plan man!" Zayn laughed.

"So what brings you here man?" Jacob asked towards Luke. "How you got the drugs?"

"Yeah, it's in the car man. I'll go get it." Luke glanced at Harry. "What's the matter babe?" he asked me.

Harry knew he was concerned about him and to help him out, but he really did seem like a dick head at the point. Harry cleared his throat and scowled at him.

"N-nothing." Harry replied shakily, causing everybody in the room to laugh at him. He turned bright red in embarrassment

"C'mon, I'll show you the good stuff!" he laughed, pulling me out of Luke's grasp. Jacob seemed reluctant at first, but then released Harry, thinking Luke was just trying to piss me off. Luke smirked towards Harry and pulled him out the door towards the car.

Harry glanced over his shoulder, and saw Jacob watching in the hallway, just to make sure he wasn't going to make a run for it. Luke opened the boot to the car, blocking Jacob's vision of them as he stood behind the boot raised up. Luke took this as his chance to turn to Harry.

"Are you okay, love?" he gushed.

"Yeah I'm fine. When can we get out of the hell hole?" Harry asked.

"I don't know." Luke sighed. "With the other boys here, it'll be harder. Plus i'm guessing that Niall and you have some...friction, since he couldn't stop staring at you. He'll be harder to get around."

"Damn." Harry muttered.

"Hey, Haz?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm going to get you out of here I promise. Don't lose hope, okay?" he smiled. Luke lifted Harry's face up with his fingers, and cupped the side of his face, and Harry nuzzled into his hand.

"Thank you." Harry smiled. "Luke...what drugs did Jacob want?" He mumbled.

"Succinylcholine. It relaxes the muscles so you are temporarily immobile, like a paralyzing dr...FUCK!" Luke cursed.

"What? Why would he want that?" Harry asked, slightly afraid by his reaction.

"For you. Shit, he is going to drug you with it then do...whatever the fuck he wants to!" Luke growled.

Fear coursed through me with Luke's chilling words. How did Harry not guess that? Jacob planned on drugging him so he could fuck him without him putting up a fight? Sick bastard.

"Son of a b-"

"You alright, Luke?"

Harry and Luke both jumped in fright as Niall appeared beside Harry, winking at him.

"Yeah. Yeah, I'm fine." Luke spoke in a low tone.

"You seemed pretty pissed?" Niall pushed. "You were gonna say son of a bitch."

"I was talking back to him." Harry cut in, feeling suddenly brave. "He was being rude, so I talked back and he got angry." he rambled.

"What can I say? The boy has an attitude." Luke sighed, continuing my lie.

"He sure is." Niall laughed. "Still, I like that." he winked, wrapping an arm around Harry's waist, and he cringed.

"GET YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF, HORAN!" Jacob roared.

Niall flinched, and pulled his arm off Harry quickly. Jacob ran over, and yanked Harry away from both Niall and Luke.

"Hands away from my boy!" Jacob snapped. "Luke, you have the drugs?" Jacob demanded, his voice sounding husky.

"Ah..yeah." Luke muttered.

Luke was slow and hesitant handing over the bag. Harry's eyes fell upon it, and cold shivers sparked up within him, running up his spine. There were three injections in the clear bag, all containing a liquid. Succinylcholine Luke called it. Whatever it is, Harry didn't want any of that put inside him. 

"Great, thanks mate." Jacob smirked at him, winking at Harry, running his tongue along his lips slowly, shoving the bag inside his pocket.

"As for you," Jacob growled, glaring at Niall. "Stay the fuck away from Harry." he warned.

Without another word, Jacob grabbed Harry by the shoulders, forcing him forward, to walk back to the house.

"Jacob man, I think Jack is coming out the back, with some more of the drugs. He threw in extra for you." Luke explained.

"Really? That's perfect, thanks man." Jacob smirked. "Niall, c'mon and help me out." Jacob ordered. Niall rolled his eyes, but walked off with Jacob, leaving Harry standing next to Luke by the front door. The rest of the boys were in the lounge drinking and shouting at the TV.

" Haz, let's go!" Luke whispered pulling Harry out the front door.

Adrenaline sparked inside Harry as Luke opened the car door for him, and he climbed in, Luke slamming the door shut, before running around the front of the car, jumping in the driver's seat, and turning the keys in the ignition.

"To freedom!" Luke hollered.

"FUCKING GET OUT OF THE CAR!" Jacob yelled, racing out the front door, now catching onto the lie Luke told.

"SHIT! QUICK! DRIVE!" Harry yelled.

"Yes sir!" Luke grinned, the engine roaring to life as he sped off.