•22•

"What sick men threaten a six month pregnant woman?!" Jacob hissed, kicking the door with his foot, the entire house shook as he did so. Jacob grabbed the rose, crumpling it in his large hands, petals drifting to the floor, floating at first.

"Jacob, everything will be fine." Harry whispered.

"I know, I know." he grumbled. "I'm just paranoid! What if they try to hurt you?" he whispered, wincing and shutting his eyes, as if blocking out any thoughts of them laying their hands on Harry.

"Foolish are the men who play with love and fate." Tom cut in. Jacob smiled at his comment, it reminding me of Shakespeare. "If they try to hurt Haz, or Darcy, they have to go through all of us." he reasoned, everybody nodding in agreement.

"If they all went for Haz they could." Jacob growled. "He is far too innocent to put up a fight."

"Excuse me? You had to use chains to contain me! You know perfectly well that I'm capable of defending myself." Harry defended, everybody smirking at Jacob, who shook his head rather amused at his cheeky attitude. "Not to mention buying drugs to paralyse me." Jacob smirked.

"Firstly, it was your attitude and mouth, not your strength." Jacob teased. "Secondly, I didn't end up needing the drugs. Obviously my charm is too much for your will power." he teased, winking at Harry.

"Don't flatter yourself!" Harry giggled. "Besides, I am armed with hormones thanks to Darcy now. Only fools mess with pregnant hormonal men."

"Okay, okay." Jacob fake surrendered. "You win." he chuckled.

"Damn straight!" Harry cheered, fist bumping with Louis.

"I think we should get some security alarms up though," Kevin cut in. "Just to make sure."

"Good idea." Jacob agreed. "Those fuckers are not hurting my baby's." he smiled, kissing Harry's cheek.
~~~~~~~~
"Aaaaaaaannnddd...." Jacob spoke. "Done!" he cheered as he put the last screw in place, stepping back, admiring the new security alarm he put up by the front door. "This should keep out those dick heads."

"it's 10:00 and I'm exhausted, so if you excuse me, I'm going to bed." Harry said.

"Not without me you're not." Jacob smirked, scooping Harry up bridal style, carrying him up the stairs with ease.

"How are you not breaking your back, carrying a fat pregnant man?" Harry gasped, gawking at his strength. Jacob simply winked at him, causing Harry to laugh.

"I'll always be able to carry my boy and girl." he beamed, pecking Harry on the cheek. Jacob carried Harry into their room, closing the door with his foot, and gently placing Harry on the bed.

"Why thank you." He giggled.

"You're most welcome." Jacob replied, removing his shirt and jeans, crawling into bed with Harry. Jacob put his arm around him, kissing Harry's shoulder, as his back was pressed to his chest. Jacob's hands rubbed over Harry's stomach, whispering sweet words to Darcy, a huge smile crawling onto Jacob's lips as Jacob pecked Harry with his lips up to his neck.

Suddenly the phone rang downstairs, and Harry let out a heavy groan. "I'll get it." he sighed, but Jacob kept his arm around him.

"No, let it go to the answer machine." he whispered. Harry caved in, lying in Jacob's hold. Jacob started to sing a song I recognized as 'Kiss Me' by Ed Sheeran. Harry's eye lids grew heavy as the sweet sound filled his ear, is singing him to sleep like a lullaby, Jacob's head nuzzled into the crook of his neck. Just as his sleep almost took over me, the phone rang again.

"Damn." Harry grumbled.

"No, leave it." Jacob pressed, going back to singing the song, knowing it was putting him to sleep, with his amazing voice. Harry obeyed him, and eventually the ringing stopped, and the only sound heard was Jacob singing.

Suddenly the loud piercing sound of the security alarm sounded downstairs. Harry's eyes shot up, and Jacob tensed up beside him.

"Baby, stay here okay Don't move!" Jacob ordered, jumping out of bed and throwing on his shirt. "I mean it Harry, I'm going to lock the door, and only open it if I tell you to, understand?" Jacob urged him. Harry nodded his head, before Jacob locked the door, and disappeared.

Harry sat up in bed, biting his lip, and rubbing his stomach, nerves churning inside him, making him feel nauseous. Harry listened for anything, but all that could be heard was the loud screeching of the alarm. Suddenly the alarm stopped, and the heavy beating of Harry's heart could be heard miles away. He heard shuffling of somebody walking up the steps, and Harry had prayed and prayed that it was Jacob.

"Baby, it's me." Jacob called.

Harry let out a sigh of relief, jumping out of bed and opening the door to reveal Jacob, but he still looked a little concerned.

"What was it?" Harry asked.

"The front door was wide open.We forgot to lock it before coming upstairs." Jacob gasped. "But nobody is in the house, I checked. Whoever is it, set off the alarm, and bolted when it sounded." he tried comforting me, kissing Harry repeatedly.

"Okay." Harry mumbled heading back over to their bed. Jacob hopped back under the covers with Harry, wrapping his arms around Harry again like before.

"FUCK!" Jacob cursed when the alarm went off again.

"H-how?" Harry stuttered, confused that somebody would try again.

"The door was locked, the only way it could have gone off again is if they are..." he trailed off, his eyes widening.

"If they are what?" Harry's voice trembled.

"If they are in the house."