•24•

Harry's gut was twisted as Luke tugged me from the car, pulling me into a dark old house. Harry felt like he was going to be sick, and Darcy was kicking rapidly. It was almost like she knew that he had been taken away from her daddy, and she was screaming inside of Harry, her feeling his pain.

"Your room is in here." Luke spoke as he leads Harry into a room. He opened the door, and flicked the lights on. A small bed was against the wall in the corner, and there was a dressing table, along with a window.

Harry looked down at the ground as he was left with Luke. Luke was still holding onto Harry's arm, and he moved away from him, sitting down on the bed.

"Haz, you're going to be safe here." he spoke up.

"Fuck.off." Harry growled, not even giving him eye contact, his eyes locked on the ground.

Luke let out a frustrated sigh, ruffling his fingers through his hair. "He's not going to hurt you anymore."

"Me and Jacob are in love, so how could you possibly say dragging a seven month pregnant man from the man he loves is for me?!" Harry hissed.

"He hurt you Haz! I saw the bruises he left on your skin! He wasn't safe, for you or for Darcy!" he reasoned.

"You clearly don't know what he is capable of!" Harry growled.

"I just thought that if I helped get you away from Jacob, I could look after you, like we were going to do when we ran off together!"

"I'm pregnant! You expect me to raise Darcy on my own?" Harry glared.

"I'll be here, you won't be alone." Luke whispered, looking at Harry. Harry shook his head, lying down on the bed, with his back to him, not even wanting to look at him.

Luke didn't reply, he just got up and stormed out of the room, slamming the door shut. Harry closed his eyes, imagining that wasn't back at home with Jacob, lying in his arms, or him singing him to sleep. He didn't seem to him though and he was just glad that he got out that abusive and unhealthy relationship, and he couldn't help but wonder what he was doing right thing now.

Jacob's POV

"Sir, do you have any idea where they might have taken Mr. Styles?" an officer asked me. I had been asked so many question by now, I felt like I was going to scream. Tom had been with me the entire time, helping answer questions when I broke down sobbing, the other boys talking to police, do anything they could do to help.

"Sir?" the officer nagged, waiting my reply, pulling me from my thoughts.

"If I had so much as I hint on where Harry was, I would for there, searching for him. Not here wasting my time, answering your stupid questions! So no, I have no fucking clue where he is." I grumbled. Tom patted me on the back, trying to calm me down, but it didn't work.

"Why are you even here?" I hissed.

"You called us on a missing person, sir?" he mumbled, it coming out more of a question. The officer was young, is his early 20s and looked intimidated by me. Maybe it was my tattoos or harsh gaze, but he looked nervous, and I couldn't care less.

"No. I mean why are you all here, when you should be out there, looking for my boyfriend!!" I roared, standing up to my full height, kicking the coffee table over, the glasses of water going flying, and crashing into thousands of pieces.

Tom pushed me down again by my shoulders, telling me to calm down, as the officer quickly scurried away.

"Dick head." I grumbled.

"Jacob, he was trying to help." Tom scolded.

"By asking me the same fucking questions that old officer asked me! And that one over there who had eaten a few too many donuts. Hell, I have answered the same questions, to every officer here! So tell me, when are they going to actually do something, and find her, Tom?!" I shouted, drawing attention to myself.