•8•

Harry's jaw almost hit the ground as Jacob showed him all his scars. Anger was coursing through Jacob as Harry accused me of not knowing what pain was. Of course he fucking knows what pain is! All his life had been nothing but pain!

His father was a dick, hurting his mother, his sister ran off to get away, along with his mother, leaving him with my horrid father, Chris. Although he really was the devil. That's why it sickened Jacob that Harry thought of him as the devil.

The sad part is that Jacob had gotten his violent side from Chris. He was raised thinking that you had to stick up for yourself, when you're backed into a corner, you fight back, and you fight back hard. You never five in, and you are always in control. Call it sick, wrong or whatever you want, but that's just how he is. He's this way because of his bastard of a father. No matter how much Jacob wished he wasn't, he was, and that couldn't change. He's the violent rough person that he is today, and although Jacob hated that, he just can't change that.

Yes, he does that he has hurt Harry, but that doesn't mean his life has been easy. Far from it. They both have suffered and have been hurt by the ones that they have looked up to. They were both abused with hands from the same people that should have love them, but they didn't.

That's why Jacob thought that Harry would understand him. He would understand that if you don't stand up for what you want, you'll never get it, and nobody would help you. That's why Jacob thought that Harry would understand that he had to take him, take what was his, before somebody else did, and once again ruined his life.

"Why did you do that?" Harry asked in horror.

"The same reason you did when you tried to kill yourself. I'm hurting, and trying to stop it." Jacob answered bitterly.

"Well it doesn't help." He scoffed back, giving Jacob the same bitter attitude that he has towards him.

"Then why the fuck did you do it, huh?" Jacob spat.

"I didn't want to hurt myself, I wanted to die! To get away from this hell, to get away from you!" he shouted.

"I don't bloody care what you want Melanie! My ENTIRE life I've been pushed aside so people can get what they want! When the fuck is it going to be my turn?! Huh?! When?!" Jacob fumed.

"When you deserve it!"

"Fuck that!" Jacob bellowed. "Now! It is my turn, now! It is my turn to have some happiness, so suck it up, because that's just how it is!"

"It was your turn when you kidnapped me, raped, me, and fucking knocked me up! You had your turn Jacob, now it's mine! I'm sick, sick, sick of your shit! I can't take it anymore!" Harry argued.

"WELL YOU BETTER LEARN HOW TO THEN!" Jacob fumed. His voice was so loud and powerful it felt lie the entire house shook, Harry flinched with the proximity the noise.

Without another word, Jacob pulled up my jeans, and stormed out of the room. Jacob didn't even bother to cuff him up again, since the door was locked, and he would know better than to come out of the room and face him right now.

Harry was just beyond angry, and he wasn't exactly sure why, but he was pissed. Jacob locked the door to Harry's room, and without another words, stormed out of the house.

Harry's POV

Jacob stormed out of the room, and I didn't dare say anything else. Jacob was fuming, and he looked like the next person he saw he would kill. I knew best to stay quite.

Once he left the room I stood still, and then heard the slamming of the front door downstairs. Had Jacob left the house? Good. The further the way he is the better, especially when he's this angry. Let him leave, maybe fall off a cliff during his walk.