•26•

Ashton, Michael and Calum were all sat in the lounge of Luke's house, a few cops still lingered around, but most of them had left to try and track down Jacob. Ashton and Luke had gone off God knows where, and it was concerning.

"Do you think they found him?" Ashton asked, hope in his eyes.

"We can only hope." Michael murmured, looking down at the ground. Ashton huffed in response, sinking down further into the couch.

Silence filled the room, as they were all sat around looking rather glum, worried about Harry and his safety, and where Ashton and Luke had got to. His ears perked up upon hearing gravel crunching under the weight of a car pulling up, the car head lights briefly shining through the closed curtains. The outside lights automatically flicked on.

"You think?" Michael gasped, jumping up, all of them racing to the door. They flew the door open, and stared out into the darkness of the night. That was when we saw not two, or three, but four figures walking towards them. Well, only three were walking, because one of them was carrying somebody.

Ashton recognized them instantly. They all ran over as Luke placed Harry on the ground, and the three of us attacked him in a group hug. He laughed, trying to wrap his arm around all three of us, as he was reunited with them.

"God we were so worried about you, Haz!" Michael chirped, kissing the top of his head.

"You okay, Haz?" Calum chipped in.

"How did Luke find you?" Michael added, as we all threw questions at his left and right. Harry laughed at them, before stepping back.

"I'm fine, and I missed you guys too." he smiled.

Calum couldn't control his excitement, wrapping his arms around Harry again, Harry hugging him back. Luke watched on carefully. Luke had  eventually decided that he had enough, stepping forward to take Harry back, but Ashton put his hand on Luke's shoulder, stopping him.

"He's been really worried, Luke. Give him a minute." Ashton whispered. Luke huffed, but nodded. Normally he wouldn't allow it, but since Calum had remained loyal to Luke, he allowed it, but he still wasn't overly pleased about it all.

"How did you find him?" Michael asked Luke and Ashton.

"He was a danger, blah blah blah." he grumbled. "But when I was talking to him, and she was yelling at me, saying she loved Jacob, and he had changed, I realized I was wrong. The way she spoke so...passionately of him, it was obvious she really did love him, but I'm not sure if he really does."

Luke smiled softly at Harry, wrapping his arms around Harry's waist, and kissing his temple, Harry smiling up at him.

"We saw Jacob racing past. We stopped, they were reunited, and, boom! Harry is back here!" he explained, letting out a sigh of relief from getting it all off his chest.

"You...you helped him." Calum sighed, looking down. "Well this is awkward." he muttered, scratching the back of his neck. "Sorry for, ah, ya know, lunging at you." he grumbled.

"No it's fine. You had every right to be pissed at me." he reasoned. Calum nodded curtly at him.

"Well, let's get you inside then huh?" Luke said, putting his arm around Harry's shoulder, walking him into the house, as they all headed inside.

*Two months later*

Harry's POV

"It can't be that cozy in there, Darcy! Just come out already!" I grumbled at my stomach, rubbing the bump softly. I heard Luke laughing from behind me.

"I don't think that is the way to get her out of there, sweetie." he chuckled sitting down on the couch, placing the cups of tea on the table, and wrapping his arm around my shoulder, pulling me into him, kissing my cheek.