•2•

Harry's POV

I whined softly as I lifted up my shirt and stood in front of the mirror when I saw the marks and bruises on my body. I don't deserve this. I think to myself as I felt tears form in my eyes. I can't live like this anymore.

The boys are starting to get worried about me, but that's obvious since I'm the baby of the band.

"Haz, have you been losing weight lately?" Niall had asked me. "I'm fine Niall" I tell him.

No one can know what Jacob does to me at home. He told me that if I ever told anyone what he does to me that he's going to hurt me more than he already is and I just can't take it anymore.

I run into my dressing room slamming the door before breaking down in tears as I lifted up my shirt where I saw all the marks and bruises that Jacob has been giving me ever we have started dating.

"Haz?" I heard Niall from outside the door. "I'm fine Niall" I sniffled a little as I rubbed my eyes. "Harold, I know that you're crying" he tells me and I huff. "Come on out Harold." He says and I huff more as I walked towards the door and opened it.

"Haz, care to tell me what's going on?" Niall asked as he looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "Nothing's wrong Niall, I'm fine." I say to him as I walked away but he pulled me by the arm. "H, you've been losing weight. Are you sure that you're fine?" He asked.

"My boyfriend, Niall" I bite my lip as I felt tears form in my eyes. "He hurts me too much, Ni and I can't take it anymore" I sniffled a little as I felt my voice crack a little at the end. "I just want to leave him" I break down in tears.

"Harry" Niall said as he pulled me close to him and he rubbed my back as I cried into his neck. "If you want to leave him, then you can" he tells me. "But Niall," I whine. "He told me that he's going hurt me even more than he already is if I leave him. And if I get into a relationship with someone else, he'll probably kill me if he finds out"

I just want to leave my boyfriend Jacob because I don't want to be hurt anymore.