•7•

It's safe to say Harry had little, to no sleep that night. He spent his time either freaking out about the baby growing inside of him, and thinking about Jacob. Not in a good way either.

Harry hated Jacob for all the pain he had caused me. The suffering and sadness. More than anything, Harry just hated that he was stuck here with him. Jacob was just so possessive and controlling and rough, yet whenever he looked at Harry, his eyes held such love and adoration, it was hard to believe it was the same man the had laid his ruthless hands on him.

Jacob had claimed that he wasn't heartless, and he just doesn't know how to control Harry, but that proves how messed up he is. If you love somebody, you don't feel the need to control them. You give them freedom, you love and care for them, make them smile and laugh, and you never, ever hurt them. Something Jacob seems to be rather good at too.

Harry feared for the baby inside him so much. Like his stomach was churning, filled up with worry and concern, which the poor baby could be drowning in, feeling every inch of anxiety that he was feeling.

Harry had spent the majority of the night staring at the roof, thinking and worrying. He could tell you that there are seventy wooden planks on the roof, and on each plank in four nails, holding the miserable place in tact, preventing any light from entering this darkness.

"Have a good sleep, sweetie?" Jacob asked, walking in with a tray full of food. The smell over-whelmed Harry, the sweet smell of waffles, along with that, a small bowl of strawberries, and a glass of orange juice.

"Yes, nothing like a comfy old mattress and being chained to it with cuffs to put you into a blissful slumber." Harry mocked.

"Well you'll be sleeping with me tonight, baby, so I'm sure you'll have a great sleep." Jacob smirked.

"I'll take my chances here." Harry answered a little too quickly, causing Jacob to glare at him.

"You'll be sleeping with me." Jacob repeated, confirming it.

Harry let out a sigh as Jacob bossed him around yet again. He strolled across the room, pulling up  a chair and sat the tray on his lap.

"I made you some breakfast. You're eating for two now, so you need to eat more." Jacob explain, lifting the fork to Harry's mouth.

"How do I know there isn't any drugs in that?" Harry asked.

"By the knowledge that my love for you and our child would never dream of drugging you" Jacob retaliated.

"The same way you'd never hur-" Harry stopped mid sentence as Jacob scowled at me, giving him enough warning that finishing that sentence wouldn't be very wise.

"Good idea." Jacob smirked when Harry clamped his mouth shut, not finishing his remark. "Now open up your mouth." Jacob ordered.

"I can eat by myself." Harry mumbled.

"I know you can, but i'm trying to be nice here, so just corporate."  Jacob bit back.

Harry huffed, but he obliged, opening his mouth. "Good boy." Jacob hummed, raising the fork to Harry's mouth.

After God only knows how long, Jacob had literally force fed Harry all of the food, and made him drink as well, despite the fact that Harry felt like he was going to explode. He just hopes that the baby bloody enjoyed all that food, because he's suffering for it right now.

"You know..." Jacob began. "People say that the baby can hear you when you speak to it. And that singing helps soothe the baby." Jacob smiled, looking at Harry's stomach.

"And..." Harry grumbled.

"I want to sing to it. I want my baby to know it's father is here, waiting to hold it in his arms." he whispered.

Harry was completely caught off guard my Jacob's sudden mood swing. He seemed so hypnotized by Harry and the baby. His eyes sparkles but not with lust, with love. He genuinely looked like a nice guy, it's a shame he's stone on the inside. He actually was rather good looking when he wasn't causing tears to blur Harry's vision.

Jacob lowered his head to Harry's stomach, and began to sing softly.

"You're red string, tied to my finger, A little love letter I carry with me. You're sunlight. Smoke rings and cigarettes. Outlines and kisses from silver screens. Oh, dear,never saw you coming. Oh, my. Look what you have done. You're my favorite song. Always on the tip of my tongue"

Jacob's eyes continuously flickered from Harry to his stomach, singing the soft words. Harry just looked away, not wanting to fall Jacob's for sweet voice. It really was angelic, something that could sing him to sleep, but he would never admit that to Jacob. Ever.

"You own me with whispers like poetry. Your mouth is a melody I memorize. Mmm, so sweet I hear it echo everwhere I go. Day and night"

Jacob stopped singing and looked up at Harry. "You do know I care deeply about you, right Haz?" he whispered.

"So you keep saying.." Harry scoffed.

"I do.  I really do, I'm just really bad at showing it." he admitted.

"I'm not arguing on that." Harry mocked.

"Now there's a first!" Jacob laughed.

"Shush!" Harry laughed. He had to stop himself, shocked that he had actually laughed and smiled with Jacob. With the devil.

"You have a beautiful smile and laugh, Harry." Jacob smiled. "I wish I could see and hear it more often."

"So do I..." He mumbled.

"You can." Jacob whispered, stroking Harry's cheek softly.

"No I can't. Not here." Harry sighed.

"Why?" Jacob raied his voice slightly. "Why can't you stop assuming I'm going to be a dick, and actually give me a chance?" Jacob challenged.

"I did, Jacob. You blew it. I can't see you as a nice person." Harry replied honestly.

"You can't see it, because you won't open your eyes." Jacob bit back.

"Why should I?" Harry scoffed. "You only ever cause me pain."

"Because...fuck, just because I love you, and nothing hurts more than the person you love, hate you! I know I hurt you, but nothing compares to what I feel!" Jacob yelled.

"You think?!" Harry laughed bitterly.

"I know!" Jacob growled.

"Prove it." Harry stated bluntly. He didn't yell, or scowl. His tone held no anger, as he was honestly asking. How could he hurt more than him?

"As you wish." Jacob hissed.

Jacob pulled down his jeans quickly, and Harry scoffed, looking away.

"Here is your proof!" Jacob scowled.

Harry glared at Jacob, and his eyes fell towards his thighs. Harry's eyed widened in shock, mouth hanging open. All up Jacob's thighs were long, red marks. Some old scars, and some fresh, only starting to scab.

"This is the pain you have caused me."