•29•

Darcy was perfect. She lay still in Harry's arms, her eyes closed, but her tiny little hand clasped onto Luke's finger, causing the sweetest smile to spread to his lips. Harry smiled even wider when she did a small yawn, a very quiet almost whisper of a whimper fell from her lips as she did so, causing Luke to chuckle into the skin of Harry's neck. Harry could hardly believe that she had been inside Harry minutes ago, and now here she was, in his arms. She was precious, and Harry already loved her with all his heart.

"Do you want to hold your girl?" Harry whispered to Luke. He nodded quickly, and a laughed as he climbed out from behind Harry, adjusting my pillow for him, before Harry carefully handed her over to Luke. His eyes shone brightly as he looked down on her, dimples stuck on his cheeks, as he held her like she was his own heart, guarding and protecting her.

"She is beautiful, just like her mummy." Luke gasped in awe. He noticed a few tears of joy slipping down Luke's cheek, and Harry softly wiped them away with his thumb, Luke smiling at Harry in appreciation.

Darcy had a few little hairs on her small head, and they were dark chocolate brown, and curled ever so slightly, and Harry just knew that she was going to have beautiful brown locks just like her mummy. Her skin complexion was the exact same as Harry's. Very tanned and smooth.

"Hey baby. You may not know me that much since you've been in your mummy for nine months, but I'm going to be your daddy, and I'm going to love you with all my heart." Luke whispered softly. As if Darcy recognized her new dad's voice, her eye lids fluttered open revealing her eyes.

"Just like mummy." Luke gaped in wonder, as Harry stared into her bright green eyes, shining up at them, flicking between her new dad and mum. Harry smiled at him, and his heart melted when she smiled up at him, her sweet angel like giggle sounded.

"Dimples. She has your dimples, Harry." Luke cheered, smiling brightly. Harry laughed at his happiness, and Darcy stared up at them in awe as they laughed, Harry smiling down at his beautiful creation. Darcy stirred slightly in Luke's arms, wriggling about.

"I think she is thirsty." Luke smiled, carefully handing her back to Harry. Harry cradled her to his chest, pulling down the top of his shirt, allowing her to drink. Harry gasped slightly at first, shocked by the odd feeling, but grew even more conscious when Harry knew that Luke was staring.

"I think you're enjoying this a bit too much." Harry teased Luke, and he heard his chest rumble with laughter at his statement, but Harry just knew he was agreeing with him, as his cheeky smirk showed.

"I have no idea what you're talking about!" Luke fake gasped, acting hurt. Harry shook his head playfully at him, and he wrapped his arm around Harry's shoulder.

"She is a perfect mix of her mummy." Luke whispered in Harry's ear, and Harry smiled in agreement. "Her mum's beauty."

"And my gorgeous eyes and dimples, curly hair. She'll be stealing boys hearts in the nursery." Harry joked, pulling his top up again when she was done, her small eyes closing again.

"Oh not she won't. New born or not, any boy that goes near my Darcy will have me to answer to." Luke grumbled, causing Harry to laugh at his stubborn attitude.

"I feel sorry for the boy that falls for our girl, and steals Darcy's heart. Having to meet you. Good thing her mum will be understanding." Harry mocked, Luke smirking at him playfully.

"Oh no, you'll be on my side baby. Or if not, then you'll have to be punished." Luke purred in Harry's ear. Harry playfully swatted his arm, shaking his head.

"Shh, Darcy can hear you!" Harry scolded. Luke laughed at Harry, kissing his cheek.

"Sweetie, she has no idea what is going on in this big crazy world right now." Luke teased.

"Permission to see our god daughter?" Michael joked, opening the door slightly. Luke laughed, and gestured them forward, all three of them trailing in, lining up at the bed side. All of the boys let out little gasps and awe's as they stared at their little Darcy.

"She is beautiful. She got her mother's looks." Ashton spoke softly, the boys nodding in agreement.

"What color eyes does she have?" Michael asked.

"Bright green, just like her mummy." Luke smiled proudly in triumph.

"Dimples completing the set too." Harry added, the boys laughing slightly.

"Can we hold her?" Michael asked. Harry nodded, handing her over slowly, as Michael cradled her into his chest, rocking her slowly.

"She's precious." Calum gasped.

"She is." Luke agreed. "Calum, look I'm sorry for earlier-"

Calum held up his hand smiling. "No need to apologize. I am the sorry one her. Mates again?" he asked.

"We never stopped." Luke smiled, as the two hugged each other, and Harry couldn't help but smile. Michael scoffed at the two playfully, shaking his head.

"Yeah, I'm fine too lad. Just got slammed into the wall, but hey! All in a normal days work!" Michael scoffed, causing Harry to laugh.

"You're right. Mikey, I am sorry for over reacting. You're a good friend." Luke admitted.

"It's fine Luke. I couldn't stay mad at you bro." Michael beamed.

"My turn!" Calum called, looking at Darcy.

"No way! Mine!" Ashton pouted.

"Beauty before age!" Calum cut in, Harry and Luke shaking their heads at their playful bickering.

"The term is age before beauty, Sherlock." Michael teased.

"I know. Hence Ashton going first, now it's my turn!" Calum mocked, sticking out his tongue at Michael, who gasped, and looked offended.

"Your looks are no match for me!" Michael beamed.

"I think you're forgetting about me over here!" Ashton cut in.

Eventually they all had their turn at holding Darcy before she was handed back into Harry's arms, Luke lying behind him again, as Harry leaned into his chest, cradling Darcy again, who had fallen asleep.

"I'm tired." Harry yawned, Luke smiling softly at me.

"Of course. We'll leave now, but see you all tomorrow when Haz comes home." Michael smiled, the boys saying their goodbye's before heading off.

"Haz, I love you." Luke spoke up.

"I love you too." Harry cheered.

"You've made me the happiest man in the world Haz, and I mean it. You left Jacob, you let me love you which did take some time, and gave me this beautiful child. I couldn't ask for a greater gift." Luke explained, nuzzling his head into the crook of Harry's neck.

Harry's heart melted at his sweet words. Luke wrapped his arms around Harry, and hummed a song softly, his angelic voice filling the room, as Harry laid in his arms. All three of them on the bed, together as a family. As the Hemmings-Styles family.