•31•

⚠️tw: mention of rape and abuse⚠️

"I hate my life!" Harry was now sobbing uncontrollably. He had to get into an abusive relationship. "He ruined my fucking life!" He sobbed. At this point, he was completely raging. He was more angry compared to sad. He thew his phone across the room, shattering the screen. He was starting to hyperventilate. He felt his throat close as he gasped for air. His ears were starting to ring. Before he knew it, he was having a full blown panic attack.

Jason had put Harry through complete hell and Harry knew that he would be needing therapy after this.

Harry was having a full blown panic attack and a nurse at the doctors was trying to calm him down. He immediately sat down next to her and hold him in her arms.

"Haz," Luke said as he knelt down in front of him. "I need you to name three things you can see."

"Th-the l-lights, the n-nurse, y-you." Harry said.

"Now, name three things you can hear." Luke said.

"Y-Your voice, the ringing, the clock." Harry said.

"You're doing amazing, Haz. Now, move three parts of his body." Luke said.

Harry moved his fingers, his feet and his head as he calmed down. The nurse offered him a glass of water and he took a sip. Poor Harry. It's just way too much for him to handle and there's even more to come. The police wanted to interrogate him tomorrow to further investigate the case. For now, they have managed to arrest Jacob at his house and detained him in jail. Harry's only told his friends and his family about this and they're all fuming because of what he had done to him.
———————
"Mr. Styles, may I ask you a few questions about what happened?" Officer James asked Harry.

"S-Sure, just call me Harry." Harry said nervously.

"Alright, Harry. Can you please tell me the chronology of what happened and how things got this bad from your perspective?" Officer James asked.

"H-He was actually sweet at the beginning of our relationship. I have no idea what got into me when I said yes to be his boyfriend after less than a month of knowing each other. I must've been really messed up after everything. After a few months of dating, he was starting to get controlling. He started by making comments about my body and how I just wasn't skinny enough for him. He made me eat less and I eventually began to starve myself. He then started to treat me like a slave. He made me do things for him and he would start beating me if I have failed to obey him or if he just felt like it. About a month after the beating had started, he began taping me for the same reason, sometimes even because he simply wanted to. He would tie me down or drug me to take control." Harry said with tears in his eyes. Before he even knew it, he broke down sobbing. He's just scared of him coming back to hurt him and his daughter. He felt his airways close and began gasping for air. Luke then immediately held Harry in his arms and used his usual technique to help calm Harry down. He then gave him a glass of water.

"Harry, you're safe now. We have arrested him at his house yesterday. He's now detained in jail." Officer James reassured him. "You are given a restraining order against him until the court hearing. If he's proven guilty, you're going to have a longer restraining order and he's going to serve his time. Threatening is also a criminal offense so that will be another thing for the court to consider. Also, do you know how things have started?"

"I-I don't know. He just started to get controlling after we have started dating and it escalated quickly." Harry said.

"What can you recall about the series of rapes that he's committed?" Officer James asked.

"He's just always really harsh. He would force himself inside of me and he would go rough. He doesn't even care no matter how much I screamed and cried out in pain. I didn't remember much about anything else he did because I was drugged. I often had no money of what happened and would often wake up with a massive headache." Harry said.

"Alright Harry, thank you so much for being very cooperative the whole time." Officer James said.