•27•

"You're doing so well sweetie." Luke whispered into Harry's hair, as the car pulled up into the hospital car park. Liam raced to our door, opening it for them. Liam grabbed Harry's hand, helping him out of the car, as Luke supported him back. The minute he was out, Luke jumped out, and scooped him up in his arms.

"Put your arms around my neck, baby." Luke instructed. Harry did as he said, and Luke raced Harry into the reception area.

"How can you still carry me?" Harry mumbled, looking up at Luke with wide eyes. Luke smiled down at him, kissing his temple.

"I'll always be able to carry you." Luke whispered. Harry smiled, but it quickly faded as another contraction hit him, as he cried out in pain. "Hang on, princess." Luke assured him, racing to the nearest nurse.

"Excuse me! My friend is going into labor!" Luke explained. He didn't know if he should start calling Harry his boyfriend since he hasn't asked him out yet.

"Oh, follow me!" she smiled. The nurse retrieved a wheelchair, and Luke gently lowered Harry down onto it. The nurse went to push the chair, but Luke stopped her.

"I got him, lead the way." Luke encouraged. The nurse nodded, leading them through the corridors, until they have reached the maternity ward. The nurse helped Luke lift Harry onto the bed, pulling the blankets up over him, and adjusted his pillow.

"You have a private room all to yourself." she smiled. "If you excuse me, I shall go fetch your doctor." Luke nodded curtly at her, as she headed out the door.

"How you feeling, baby?" Luke whispered, pulling a chair up to the side of Harry's bed, holding his hand tightly pressing his lips to Harry's hand.

"Just peachy." Harry smiled sarcastically. "How about you?"

"Babe, this isn't time to worry about me. Focus on yourself and little Darcy, okay?" Luke smiled, shaking his head at Harry's kind heart, always worrying about others. He smiled and nodded his head. "Can I get you anything? Another pillow? A drink? Tell me and I'll get it for you baby." Luke gushed.

"I'm fine." Harry giggled sweetly. "Although if you could talk to my daughter that will eventually be yours, and ask her to be more gentle, that would be great." he teased. Although he was joking, Luke took it on seriously. Seeing the man that he fell in love with in pain , killed him, and he would do anything to take it away for him.

"Darce." Luke whispered to Harry's stomach. "I know you are excited to come out and see your beautiful mummy, but please be more gentle sweetie? He is in a lot of pain right now." Luke soothed, rubbing his hand over Harry's stomach.

"Luke, I don't think she can stop the pain." Harry laughed softly, squeezing Luke's hand. Luke sighed, and kissed his cheek.

"I know, I just wish I could take the pain away for you. I want to help you." Luke confessed.

"You are helping as long as you stand by my side." he replied.

"I'm not going anywhere." Luke assured him, squeezing his hand.

"Ah! Harry and Luke! Been nine months already!" Shawn chirped walking into the room. Luke recognized him from the first ultrasound that they had went to a few months after he had ended his relationship with Jacob, and Harry smiled politely at him. Luke had nothing against Shawn, but he was a very good looking doctor, and he couldn't help but feel slightly jealous when he talked to Harry. "How are you doing so far, Harry?"

"Contractions are a bitch," Harry chuckled slightly, Shawn laughing too, "but apart from that, fine."

"Right, well we can get you on some pain killers for now, that should help." he smiled.